The value of a friend

"Hey, Len! You need to go straight home?", Mina asked her, buttoning up her shirt

Lenora was still with just her panties and the uniform shirt, almost all the girls already left the changing room.

After the rescue training, they returned to U.A. and almost all of the school day was gone, so Aizawa sent them to the changing room right after stepping out of the bus.

"Change and go home, tomorrow we'll talk about something really important. Be ready."

They didn't make him say it twice, running to change, happy that the hard day was over.

"I guess no, what were you thinking?", Lenora asked Mina, scrolling on her phone, occasionally laughing at funny videos Kirishima sent her.

"Me, Denki, Kirishima, Sero, and Jirou were thinking about going to grab something to eat! Wanna tag along?", she happily jogged to her, plopping down on the bench where Len was seated.

The girl lifted her eyes from her phone, "Of course, I'm in!"

Mina clapped her hands, "Great! Let's go, put on your skirt!"

Jirou was patiently waiting for them near her locker, watching Lenora struggle while putting on her shoes.

"Hey, are your feet okay? You gave All Might a powerful kickback there."

Len nodded, jumping up, "They'll be fine! Tonight, I'm gonna spoil them with a nice hot bath and a lot of bandages!"

"You did a crazy move! You and Bakugou would be amazing fighting buddies if he was more...calm", Mina tossed Lenora her bag along with her jacket.

The girl grabbed everything, slipping the jacket inside the bag and rolling up her shirt's sleeves to her elbows. She decided to stuff in the bag also her tie, unbuttoning the first two buttons. Summer was getting closer, and the temperature was increasing rapidly.

"I think Katuski would cringe if I ever proposed to be 'fight buddies'", Len commented, "he's more like 'I'm the best of all of your extras and I don't need a stupid witch to be in my way while I kick some villains' asses!' type, y'know?"

Mina and Jirou let out a hearty laugh, making their way outside the changing room. They were the last ones to reach the front doors, where the boys were already waiting for them.

Len already texted Izuku telling her about her plans so he went home with Iida and Ochaco, telling her to have fun and call if something happened.

That boy, is always on alert.

Lenora scanned the four heads of her friends at the bottom of the stairs.

Wait, four?

"Finally! We were starting to think you were kidnapped by aliens!", Denki joked.