Deku VS. Kacchan - Pt. 2

Izuku didn't want to do it

Izuku didn't want to do it. He was so sure about it.

He backed up, "You don't really want to do this."

"If you're scared to be hit then punch back. Oh right, you switched to kicks, didn't you?", Katsuki was stretching his arms, preparing.

Izuku tried one more time to reason with him, but Katsuki jumped, palms crackling and ready to hit. Izuku was hit because he thought about it too much, a series of explosions followed, making Lenora crunch on the ground, praying to not get crushed by the building.

"You had to stop this! We can talk this out! You were right to look up at All Might like you did, I know just how much he means to you when we were growing...", Izuku was interrupted by another attack.

"I TOLD YOU TO WAIT!"

Izuku avoided the blast just in time, pissing off Katsuki.

"You were behind me my whole life! No matter how hard I tried to push you away! You kept coming back!"

"What does that mean?!"

Izuku avoided another blast, trying to not fight back.

"WE BOTH ADMIRED HIM, SO WHY...", Izuku tried to hit him this time, but Katsuki used one of Lenora's moves, raising his leg to kick Izuku in the nose, making him fly back.

Izuku used his feet to push Katsuki's next explosions away, making him trip. The boy ran to help, sticking out his hand, but Katsuki slapped it away.

"DON'T YOU DARE WORRY ABOUT ME!", he raised, screaming, "ATTACK ME! WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK? WHY I ENDED UP BEING CHASED BY SOMEONE WHO WAS ALWAYS SO FAR BEHIND ME? WHY DID A SMALL FRY LIKE YOU GET STRONG? YOU GOT SO MUCH BETTER AND I DESTROYED ALL MIGHT!", Len heard Katsuki breaking down, sobs came out from his throat, "I admired him so much, BUT IT'S BECAUSE OF ME THAT HE ENDED UP LOSING HIS POWER! IF I HAD BEEN STRONGER, IF I NEVER BEEN KIDNAPP, THEN IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN!", he passed a hand under his eyes, drying some tears away, "All Might know it's my fault but didn't say anything. EVERYONE HAS TO KNOW THOUGH! I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD! IT'S LIKE IT'S CONSTANTLY PLAYING ON LOOP! SO WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?"

Lenora felt her heart breaking, and hot tears started flowing down her cheeks. How could she didn't realize how deeply he was hurt? The heavy weight he was carrying all alone.

The fight started again and Len could only take some glances at it between her glossy eyes; they were both stronger since the first time they fought and it showed.

"IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO? YOU ALWAYS LOOKED DOWN ON ME, EVEN WHEN WE WERE KIDS! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME? BUT IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE YOU'RE GONNA SURPASS ME AS A HERO EVEN WITH YOUR NEW POWER, YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN, DEKU!"

He really thinks that? Did he think that all his life? If he felt like that about Izuku, what does he actually thinks of me, then...

"Think about it Kacchan, if I looked down on you I wouldn't want anything to do to you anymore", Izuku tried to explain, "but I'm still here. I noticed things you couldn't notice all these years because I got nothing at first. There are things I hated about you, sure, but I clearly see how amazing you are. You had so much in you that I didn't have," Izuku started running to him, ready to hit, "All Might was my hero but you were the one actually in my life!"