The last time

Chaos was all over the battlefields

Heroes were fighting with their lives, for their lives, and mostly for the safety of how many people they could protect. All Might made his appearance in front of All For One, firmly convinced he must be the one taking the villain down after his colleagues and kids almost died facing him. Uravity and Froppy were facing Toga and her hundredth copies of Twice, who kept reforming again and again. Red Riot and Pinky were supporting each other out of the field, both injured and desperate, too far from the rest of their friend for being actually helpful. Shinso was with them, shocked about the whole fight. Was that what it took to be a hero? All that loss? All that sufferance? Was really that what he wanted for all his life? Could that bloodshed nightmare be called a dream? He didn't know anymore. The Todoroki family was all half burned and half-frozen by Dabi's last shot, all lying on the ground, no one capable of moving or fighting anymore. Ingenium was the only one there with them to help his classmate and friend, giving him full support despite his malfunctioning legs and gears. Chargerbolt was with the support team inside U.A., still unaware of everything that happened down there, where one of his best friends was dead on the ground while the others were heartbroken, in pain, still doing their best, trying, trying, trying to win against a menace bigger than them. Civilians all around the world were following the battle thanks to the bravest reporters, who were recording the heroes and the villains being massacred from the comfort of their helicopters and their big lens, commenting step by step on any moves. Kids were cheering for the U.A., for the Pros, screaming their names from their homes, hoping their hopes would reach their favorites, while adults were more modest, leaving not-so-nice comments for both the parts, criticizing the action of one and the other, hating out loud on the journalist, but secretly enjoying that reality show. It was a big problem portrait like a family drama, which completely hid in the dark the real reason why heroes and villains were going against their respective enemies. And that. Wasn't. Fair.

It wasn't fair that teenagers were facing that and half of the world was watching them destroying their bodies and hearts just for them to be entertained.

It wasn't fair the Todoroki brothers were all they could talk about.

It wasn't fair Lenora was labeled only as the 'the most researched villain's sister'.

It wasn't fair Deku was only seen as a rebellious kid who wanted to solve the situation on his own.

It wasn't fair the up close on the ground where Katsuki was, his body covered with the barrier Len made for him, avoiding the cameras to understand which one of them was so badly injured. She tried to hide him, she did all she could do, but Mitsuki knew.

She knew it was her boy.

She knew it was him when she turned on the television, disobeying what the school told her about the media, refusing to listen to her husband and Inko and Mariko. She needed to see. She needed to check on her son. Len. Izuku. Everyone. And when she noticed her Katsuki wasn't seen fighting, her heart knew. Oh, it knew.