Sunset and rainbow

"And then his pants fell off

"And then his pants fell off..."

"His pants did WHAT?"

"Hey, that wasn't the important part! Even if I had to admit that down there..."

"Holy shit, I don't want to hear it."

"You sure? It was quite interesting..."

"FOR FUCK SAKE! HEY IF YOU HAVE SOME TRASH TAKE IT OVER HERE!", Katsuki screamed so everyone could her in the dorm.

Lenora laughed while Kirishima, Sero, Denki, and Mineta came to Katsuki, handing him their trash. The girl was crossed-leg floating in the air near Katsuki, telling him everything that happened that morning; he was pissed he couldn't be there to 'kick that jackass in the face', quoting.

"YOU DAMN EXTRAS! THAT'S A WHOLE WEEK TRASH, WHAT THE FUCK?!", the blonde snatched their bag out of their hands, starting to take it all outside.

Len landed beside him, "Let me help you."

"No, go away."

She rolled her eyes, "Stop being a baby."

"DON'T CALL ME A BABY!"

"Then let me help you, c'mon!", she stretched her hands, ready to take some bags and reluctantly Katsuki gave up.

"You're unbearably annoying", he muttered, making his way outside. The sun was setting down and the most beautiful orange and pink sky was right above their head, making Lenora smile.

"These colors are absolutely gorgeous", Lenora whispered, dumping the trash, her nose up. Katsuki glance at her, taking note of how her eyes were sparkling, her lips were curved in a stupid smile and her nose piercing back into his place. Her braided hair was moving in the wind and Katsuki's hand was involuntary raised to tug some fallen locks out of her face. Her beautiful face.

Lenora turned, leaning on his touch, "Isn't it lovely? The sunset I mean."

The boy rubbed his thumb on her cheek, her soft skin under his rough touch, "Oi."

"Mh?", her eyes locked with his, surprised to see such a soft look in them.

His little cuddle became a pinch, which made Len scrunch her nose and squint her eyes.

"Why this torture?!", she complained.

"Your face pisses me off."

"But why? It didn't do anything to you!"

Katsuki scoffed, letting go of her cheek and pushing his hand deep into his pocket, "It did enough to piss me off."

Turning his back to her, he made his way to the entrance, just to feel two strong legs wrapping around his torso, a body crashing into his own, almost knocking both to the ground.

"You little shitty rabbit", Katsuki mumbled, gripping her legs and securing them around his waist, "be ready to regret this", he mischievously grinned, starting to run at full speed with Lenora on his back.