Tease

I look into his eyes with confusion.

"Why would you want to do that? What is that?" I questioned.

He smiles "I want to do this because I trust you and you trust me, I thought we could try something didn't hmmm?" He answers.

I look down then back up to him "Then can you explain what's going to happen?"I asked.

He sits down on the bed as he keeps eye contact with me.

"Well firstly I'm going to blindfold you, then I'm going to make you beg" He whispers as he stands up getting close to my ear making me gulp.

"I'm going to make you whine and moan" he bites my ear.

I groan, I try to turn away but he firmly places his hand on my chin keeping me from moving my head.

"Oh darling I'm going to turn you into a little whore" he whispered licking into my ear.

I can't help but shiver, why is he doing this? I don't understand?

I can't help but pant.

"Don't you want to try it with me" he mutters making his voice sound innocent.

I know is far from the truth.
I can't help but quiver, I nod my head slowly which makes him chuckle deeply.

He lets go of my chin and we walks over to our dresser, he pulls open the drawer door to pull out a collar.

"You said -" I was cut of by Alhaitham"ah I never said I would do it immediately, that will come later" he said.

He walks over to me, he undoes the collar then he wraps it around my neck.

The collar is black ribbon fabric with grew lace frills around at the edges, in the middle is a small metal ring that has a solid heart.

"Darling the only name you call me is master" He stated

I nod my head "speak pet" he said raising his voice.

"Y-yes master" Why did I stutter am I excited?

"Now kneel" he ordered as he sat down on the edge of the bed crossing his left leg over the right leg.

It took me a few moments to realise what he just said, and I kneel.

"My beloved PET, you have been well behaved, do you want a reward?" He asked.

I remain silent which makes him lean towards me.

"Speak do.you.want.to.be.rewarded?" He said.

What am I

"Meow"

He looks at me with amusement, he smiles proudly as he pat's my head.

"Good kitty" he patronised.

I quiver, he pulls a black cloth out of no where he gets down to my level and covers my eyes.

"I heard that when one of your senses is removed everything else becomes more sensitive and hyperactive, let's test that out" He stated.

"Meow"

[Thank you for reading so far, I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read this, now if you would like a route for Dottore or Zhongli etc please let me know. Have a good morning, day, evening and night (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)].