Rajkumari Shikhandi

" Did anyone called me?" Asked a voice. Me and draupadi turned our heads in the direction of voice.
" Jiji !" Rajkumari Draupadi exclaimed happily. I just stood there watching two sisters hug as if there is no tomorrow.
" Woah Draupadi! when did she woke up?" The princess in a warrior outfit asked. I think she is rajkumari shikhandi. Dont get me wrong , but I would prefer to wear outfit like princess shikhandi rather than princess Draupadi . Because that saree, that heavy jewellary which draupadi wears will suffocate me to death. On the other hand Rajkumari shikhandi was wearing a really cool looking turban with a comfortable oufit.

 On the other hand Rajkumari shikhandi was wearing a really cool looking turban with a comfortable oufit

From her overall looks she was looking badass.
" She just woke up" Draupadi said looking at me and signaling me to come towards them.
" Jiji , her name is Gargee and she told me that she came from future ." Draupadi introduced. I bowed a little joining my palms together.
" Namaste Rajkumari,  its my pleasure to meet you" I said respectfully.
Rajkumari scanned me up and down.
" I think you mean Pranipat Rajkumari?" She asked raising her brow. I got confused at first. But immediately understood she is refering to ' Namaste '.
" Yes , I mean to say that." I said nervously.
" Nice to meet you Gargee, I am Rajkumari Shikhandi , eldest daughter of Maharaj Dhrupad" She said proudly. I gave her a small smile.
" Now, Gargee I dont care whether you are from future or present but your clothes are weird and dirty too. So you can take bath and wear that outfit" She said pointing to the saree kept on the bed. It looked just like the one which Draupadi is wearing.
Oh no I dont want to wear that. I want to feel comfortable.
" Um... Rajkumari , can I get the outfit like the one you are wearing. I mean I am just asking " I asked nervously because I was bit scared. Rajkumari Shikhandi glared at me dangerously. I gulped  really loudly.
Thats it , today I am going to die. Why Gargee ? Why cant you keep your mouth shut.
My sweating got faster due to the thought of death.
From the corner of my eye , I saw Rajkumari Draupadi trying hard not to laugh. I mentally rolled my eyes.
Rajkumari shikhandi was still glaring at me. I shut my eyes tightly due to fear.
Suddenly Princess Shikhandi started laughing and with her princess draupadi also started laughing.
I slowly opened my eyes.
" You really thought I am going to kill you , didnt you?" Princess Shikhandi asked while laughing . I nodded slowly.
" Never ever again think that. And yes of course , if you dont want to wear that I will give you outfit like me" She said smiling.
I grinned ear to ear happily.
" Really ?" I asked excitedly.
" Really!" Draupadi confirmed while chuckling.
I went to take bath . It was a big pool with rose petals floating on the water. Rajkumari Draupadi tried to give me personal 'dasi' but I politely declined the offer. After taking bath , I wore the outfit given to me by Rajkumari Shikhandi. I took a look at myself in the mirror.
Damn. I am looking like a warrior!

 I am looking like a warrior!

            Gargee's Outfit

" Oh my goodness Gargee! you are looking damn gorgeous!" Rajkumari Draupadi squealed with wide eyes.
" Yes Gargee, you are already looking like a warrior" Rajkumari Shikhandi said smiling.
" Thanks to both of you rajkumari , you are treating a stranger like me as a princess" I said bowing a bit.
" Never say that again Gargee. You are my friend . If I ever heard you saying that again I swear I will kill you" Rajkumari Draupadi said , trying to sound serious but failed. I nodded vigorously and Rajkumari Shikhandi chuckled.
" Gargee , Maharaj and Dhristaduymn dont know that you are here and they are not supposed to know because if they found out , I dont know what they wil do you" Rajkumari Shikhandi said seriously.
" Dont worry Rajkumari , I will take care of it."  I said convincingly .
" So how about going a tour for exploring Panchal because both of you hasn't seen it yet" Rajkumari Shikhandi suggested.
" Oh yeah lets go ! I am really excited" Rajkumari Draupadi beamed.
" As you wish Rajkumari" I said.
" Then come on." She said.

Three of us roamed around the castle a bit . It was really huge and royal. Then we came out of the castle to horse stable.
" So, Draupadi , Gargee , do anyone of you know how to ride a horse" Rajkumari asked.
" How can I know jiji? I was just born yesterday" Draupadi said simply as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
" Umm.. Rajkumari , I know horse riding. I dont just know , I am expert of it" I said confidently.
" Impressive !" Rajkumari shikhandi exclaimed.
So we went outside the castle into the normal roads of the kingdom. Rajkumari Draupadi sitting with Rajkumari Shikhandi on same horse and I had my separate horse.
We roamed here and there. Princesses were greeted by many people. The journey was really exciting.
Two days passed , Rajkumari Shikhandi taught me and draupadi some basics of sword fighting and archery. It was like I was looking some dream. In those two days I got glimpse of Maharaj and his son but I was successful in avoiding them at any cost.
Rajkumaris and I became pretty good friends in those two days.
It was really enjoying. But it was terrifying to think that probably I cant ever go back to the time from which I landed in this strangely familiar kingdom.