Same birthdate !!

[A/N] Hey guys. For this story just consider that there were calenders in Dwaparyuga . And Krishna's birth date is 20 August!
Thank you!!
___________________________________________________________________

Gargee's POV

Almost 20 days passed away since the day I came to Dwarka. And this time I have given a title to Dwarka . Dwarka : The Kingdom of Euphoria. Honestly the serenity and exhilaration which I got in Dwarka is immense.

In these 20 days , Bhrata Balram taught me some tricks that are very useful in mace battle. That was amazing experience and I have to say that Bhrata Balram is better than Bhrata Bhim ( Sorry Bhrata Bhim!).

And I came to know about a really interesting thing that , though Subhadra looks as soft as a flower , she is damn cool mace fighter. By looking at Subhadra, any one will think that she is like some other common princesses who just like to sit in castle and do that girlish make up and all, whole day . But Subhadra is totally different . In these 20 days , every single day both of us used to do a friendly duel with various weapons.

One day , me and Subhadra,  both of us stole Bhrata Balram's mace and hide it is such a place that even if it is found , the blame of stealing it will be on some other great personality. That day Bhrata Balram was freaked out , almost all the guards were appointed to find his lovely mace but no one could find it. Atlast Bhrata Balram himself geared up and first thing he did was to rush  in Madhav's room, and me and Subhadra followed behind him knowing that our prank is going in right direction. Bhrata Balram kicked the door of Madhav's room in pure rage causing Madhav to jump up in horror. Bhrata Balram started investigating Madhav's room and me and Subhadra were trying hard , not to laugh by looking at Madhav's horrified expression.
After investigating for a while Bhrata Balram found his mace , in Madhav's room. Madhav incessantly tried to convince Bhrata Balram that he don't know how this mace came into his room , but Bhrata Balram didn't listen to him and grabbed Madhav's ear and twisted it causing Madhav to squeal in pain. Bhrata Balram dragged Madhav by his ear out of his room , me and Subhadra hi -fived but Madhav caught glimpse of it while getting dragged. Madhav's eyes widened when he understood this was mine and Subhadra's deed. He shot both of us venomous look but we stuck our tongue teasingly out. Bhrata Balram dragged Madhav to Maharaj Vasudev and Maharani Devki. He ranted his Madhav stole is mace . Whole time Madhav was making disgusting faces at us and we were trying hard , not to cackle. After Bhrata Balram's rant got over , he requested Maharaj and Maharani to punish Madhav , but from Maharaj and Maharani's look they were looking like they will burst into laughter at anytime. But Bhrata Balram said that Madhav should get his lesson. Madhav whined that he was not the one who stole Bhrata Balram's mace , those theives were me and Subhadra . But we plastered most innocent look on our faces. So Madhav got punishment and he was grounded in his room for one whole day.

And about Rukmini. She is also a great fighter but don't practice often . Because she is always busy in drawing paintings of her beloved husband. I suggested her to draw something different , like nature's scenery or something else . But she says wherever she turns her gaze , she sees her husband. This statement cause me to roll my eyes,  thinking that she sees her husband in me too.
Madhav ! What magic have you done on Rukmini !!

And Madhav , he spends most of the time with Bhrata Balram and Maharaj discussing on political matters of the Kingdom. And spends his free time mostly in being model for Rukmini's painting or messing around with someone.
In these 20 days I spent my most of the time with Subhadra and sometimes Madhav used to show up too and then three of would prank on Bhrata Balram or Madhav used to rant about how he is pissed off being Rukmini's model for painting and how his brother catches him as a culprit every time , though three of us do the prank.