I will take my revenge!!

[A/N] Hey guys! , for this story , just assume Dwarka lies in the way of Hastinapur and Sindhu Kingdom.
______________________________________

Gargee's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked my eyes a few times to clear my vision.
Am I alive? Or I am just opening my eyes in heaven.
But by background , it doesn't seem like heaven. Its just a room. That means I am not dead.

I lift my head up a little , while still laying on my bed.
To my surprise , I saw Draupadi, Mata Kunti, Pandavas , Angraj, Pitamah, Mahamantri , Maharani Gandhari and even Maharaj, Duryodhan, Dushasan and Mamashri. All were sitting in deadly silence , just staring down at floor.
What happened to them?
They are looking like , they are mourning on someone's death.

It suddenly clicked in my mind that I am lying on this bed because yesterday Sindhu Bastard Jayadrath almost killed me.
I suddenly felt rage running through my veins. My face was getting bright red due to anger . I was feeling like I will explode at any second.
For now, I have only one motive. Kill that Cockroach.

" JAYADRATH!!!" I yelled in anger,causing all the people sitting in the room to jump up from their chairs.
I immediately lift myself up from the bed , ignoring the pain in my abdomen.
I quickly got up from the bed and stood on my feet.
" Gargee, you need rest" Mata Kunti said , cautiously coming near me.
" Yes Gargee, your wounds are not healed, you have to sleep" Draupadi demanded.
" I DONT WANT TO SLEEP!!
ALL OF YOU PRESENT OVER HERE ,STOP STARING AT ME AND TELL ME WHERE IS THAT BLOODY SHAMELESS CREATURE , WHO CALLS HIMSELF KING OF SINDHU KINGDOM" I shouted, breathing heavily. All of them looked a bit scared.

" Rajkumari, I am really sorry but he left for his kingdom last night" Pitamah said calmly.

" WHAT? HOW COULD YOU ALL LET HIM GO LIKE THAT?" I snarled.

" Because , Rajkumari, at that time we didn't know what he had done to you.
He just said that he had urgent work , so he and dushala went away. After sometime , Angraj came and told us what he saw. But it was too late to stop Sindhuraj"  Mahamantri explained.

I irritatingly ran my hand through my hair,  which were messily hanging down from my head.
I went towards the mirror and looked at my reflection. I was looking like a ghost.
That Bloody pig , touched me with his filthy hands!
I cant leave him like that!
I clenched my fist hard in pure rage and punched in the middle of the mirror, causing it to break into pieces.
Everyone gasped.

" GARGEE! STOP IT!" Bhrata Arjun shouted. I ignored.
I looked at my hand which was bloodied due to punching the mirror but I didn't care.
I took one of the flower vase and banged it harshly on the ground with anger ,  causing it to break into.

" Rajkumari Gargee ! Please calm down. You are hurting yourself because of that shameless man" Angraj said calmly.

" He is right Gargee, you have to control your anger" Bhrata Yudhistir said.
" You need rest Gargee, otherwise the wounds will not heal" Bhrata Nakul said.
" Yes Gargee" Bhrata Bhim and Sahedev said in unison.

" CAN YOU ALL STOP GIVING ME SUGGESTIONS?" I asked in pure rage.
" I THINK YOU ALL SHOULD TELL ME SOME WAYS TO KILL THAT BASTARD" I shouted.

" You can't kill him Rajkumari" Mamashri said , but at very wrong time. I swiftly turned my gaze towards him and glared at him intensely causing him to gulp and hid behind Duryodhan.

I cant calm down before I kill him.
" All of you, goodbye , I am off for Sindhu Kingdom" I said and stormed past everyone.

Arjun's POV