How is it possible?

As Draupadi insulted Angraj, the chance of Angraj to win ended.
I was thinking how was Madav able to calm me down just by placing his finger between my eyebrows.
I was snapped out of my thought by madhav himself.
" Gargee always remember one thing that there are three things to self-destruction hell: Lust , anger and greed.
You have extreme anger prevailing within you and you have to fight against your anger if you dont want it to destroy you" Madhav said seriously with worried expression.
" I will try my best Madhav but I only get angry when something wrong is happening" I said calmly.
" You also know that Angraj shouldnt have been insulted like this, right?" I asked him.
" You are right Gargee, but in one way it was for Draupadi to reject Angraj. Even if angraj is great archer and a good person , he is with adharma that is , he is on the side of Duryodhan" Madhav explained. I hummed , not knowing what to say.
Meanwhile remaining rajkumars were trying one by one but they were of course unsuccessful.
Now , I can only hope Rajkumar Arjun comes because if he didnt came then Draupadi would end up being unmarried.
"Vasudev, any of the remaining rajkumars seem unable to complete task . Draupadi will end up being unmarried. " Maharaj said to Madhav. Draupadi was also looking tense.
" Dont worry Maharaj , some will definately complete the task successfully" Madhav assured Maharaj.
How is he so confident about what he just said to Maharaj.
As I was thinking , my eyes flickered over to Draupadi and I saw her face suddenly glow up and her eyes lit up in happiness. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
Draupadi signalled Madhav to look at in the crowd of people of Panchal and some other kingdoms. As Madhav looked in the crowd his eyes also lit up. Now Madhav and Draupadi were smirking at each other while looking in the crowd.
I followed the line of sight of Draupadi to look where she was looking and saw those five brahmins whom I invited for the swayamvar.

I smiled to myself , thinking that they actually accepted my invitation

" What are you smiling at Gargee?" Draupadi asked me in not so friendly tone.She was looking annoyed by me.
Actually I should be annoyed by her.
" Those five brahmins , at whom you and Madhav looking and smiling at are invited by me" I said coldly. Draupadi looked at madhav and he nodded in agreement.
" Thank you so much Gargee, I have no words to thank you" Draupadi squealed happily.
I looked at her with confusion written all over my face . I gave her ' Have you gone mad' look.
" What happened Rajkumari Draupadi , are those five your relatives?" I asked her sarcastically. She was about to answer but got cut.

" Now what will you do Maharaj Dhrupad. All the Rajkumars present here have failed this stupid task, now will your daughter remain unmarried?" Duryodhan asked Maharaj. Maharaj looked at Madhav. Madhav got up at whispered something to Maharaj.
" Of course not, Rajkumar Duryodhan" Maharaj said.
"If anyone from the people of Panchal present over here wants to give a try then they are welcomed" Maharaj announced looking at crowd.
All people as well as guests started whispering.
" Draupadi , but you cant marry a lower caste person , right ?" I asked her raising my eyebrows but she ignored me and continue looking at one of the five brahmins.
What is so interesting in them.
But then I saw that five of them were making their way out of the arena.
As they were about to cross the gates Madhav stopped them.
" WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU FIVE ARE GOING?" Madhav asked loudly causing them to turn around and looked at Madhav.
" YOU" Madhav said pointing at the brahmin at which draupadi was looking.