Going to Indraprastha

Vrushali's POV

Three days passed away since that door closing incident. Since then Karn haven't came back to his home even once.

Currently I am sitting on a chair beside Rajkumari Gargee, she is still unconscious but her wounds are almost healed but bandages are still there on her head and right hand.
Rajmata Kunti also came just now, and sat beside me and we both were sitting infront of Karn 's parents who were sitting at other side of bed. We all were just staring at Rajkumari in silence , hoping that she will wake up soon.

We were snapped out of silence by the sound of door of room opening, causing all of us to turn our gaze towards the door.

Surprisingly,  Angraj Karn decided to show up .
He awkwardly stood at the door looking between four of us. Rajmata, and Karn's parents turned their heads away from him in disbelief but I just stared at him with emotionless expression. 

Karn's POV

Rajmata and my own parents turn their gaze away from me , it broke my heart.
I looked at Vrushali who had emotionless expression on her face.
I sighed with shaky breath .
I awkwardly went in room and sat on the bed on which Gargee was still laying unconscious.
I gently placed my hand on her head and removed the strands of her hair falling on her face.
From the corner of my eye , I could see Rajmata, my parents and Vrushali were looking at every move carefully. But I ignored them.

I looked back at Gargee , who still has bandage on her head and hand.
Can't imagine,  how can such a fierce girl can look this calm and peaceful while sleeping.
I looked at her and smiled. But suddenly I felt some movement and saw that Gargee's hand was moving a little.
My smile widened.

She slowly opened her eyes and immediately furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as well as astonishment when she saw me looking at her with radiant smile on my face.

"Angraj Karn" She said in meek voice and smiled.

Gargee's POV

I AM ALIVE !!!
At this very moment I wanted to scream in happiness.
"GARGEE!!" Angraj squealed in happiness grabbing my hand in excitement.
"AGHH..."I yelled because Angraj grabbed my hand which was bandaged , that means it is fractured.
He immediately let go of my hand and scratched back of his neck while grinning sheepishly.

"OH MY GOODNESS,  GARGEE YOU WOKE UP!!" Someone said. I raised my head and saw Mata Kunti is also her . Tears of happiness were flowing through her eyes . She bent down and kissed me on my cheeks giddily.

" I didn't had any hope of being alive after falling from over fifty-hundred meters height , but someone unexpected,  saved me"I said in weak voice , replaying that scene when that lion pushed me into that river , thus saved me from falling on that rock.
Mata and Angraj smiled at me.

"Mata can I sit up , because I don't want to sleep anymore" I pleaded her with hope , still laying on the bed.
She nodded smiling sweetly at me.

I tried to get up while balancing on the elbow of my single hand because my other hand was fractured. But I lost the balance and was about to fall back on the bed on my head , but Angraj grabbed my shoulders with his single hand and prevent me from falling again on my head.
I looked at him and he gave sweetest smile I have ever seen on him . For first time in these many days , I noticed that he has a sun like glow on his face and on addition to that he had a setting sun Tilak on his forehead , which over all gave me a powerful sun like aura.

I was staring at his face and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
I realized I was staring when someone cleared their throat. I sat up straight with the help of Mata and Angraj.