Khandav Prastha

Gargee's POV

Why Vrushali was shooting me dirty looks? I didn't do or said anything that will hurt her!
Maybe she is Duryodhan's fan like Angraj!
Some day I will definitely ask Angraj , How he became friend of person like Duryodhan!

Few days passed away from the day of encounter with Vrushali. I was still doing my work of guarding castle and also it was last of my punishment.
Also today is big day because today there will be distribution of land of Hastinapur between Kauravas and Pandavas . As Maharaj Dhritrashtra is the King , I don't have any hopes of Pandavas getting a land.
And Pitamah Bhisma, he can't oppose King's order because he has taken some stupid oath that he will always be King's slave and follow every order given by Maharaj.
I don't know , why an intelligent man like Pitamah will take such a stupid oath. Before taking such oath he should have thought that if somehow a wrong person becomes King then he will have to follow all that King's order , whether it is right or not.

Currently I am suffering from the punishment given to me ,by roaming in hallways for patrolling.
Maybe I was happy because today is the last day of this punishment because though I was enjoying it , but I have to do this day and night , so from a month I was not able to sleep properly.

I was walking in bizzare way groggily while yawning and swinging my sword lazily.
It was end of the straight path , so I sharply turned around the corner and bumped into someone causing that person to fall.
" I am really so-" I started but stopped in middle of the sentence when I saw mamashri lying flat on the ground. I looked up and saw mamashri was with Duryodhan (of course), Angraj and another man whom I saw for first time in my life.

I smirked at mamashri and duryodhan.
And put my hand forward to help mamashri getting up but of course he denied and took help of Duryodhan in getting up.

"Well , well, look who decided to show up !" Duryodhan said with smug look on his face.
" The most intelligent and bravest girl "I said with a smirk , causing him and mamashri to roll their eyes and Angraj stifled his laugh , That other person looked amused by my daring to retort to' Yuvraj'.

" Watch , to whom you are talking . You are my slave" Duryodhan spat.
"OH yes! That slave who can kill you at anytime. I think you already feel a sword lurking above your throat when I am around you. " I said smugly.
Duryodhan tried to kick me , but he was too slow for me. I grabbed his leg in mid air causing him to balance on his one leg.
I smirked at him devilishly.
" So what do you say Yuvraj , should I twirled you around by your leg and bang you on the ground" I asked raising an eyebrow with mocking grin.
But he yanked his leg harshly from my grip that I felt a dangerous jerk , causing me to fall on my knees.
Of course Duryodhan is stronger than me in strength , he is almost equivalent to Bhrata Bhim.

I was still on my knees . I looked up to see duryodhan, mamashri and that other man laughing hysterically , as if some comedy show is going on. Angraj was just looking at me with sad and sympathetic look.
This Angraj is most pathetic man in the world. Sometimes I think he is more worst that Duryodhan . He knows that Duryodhan and mamashri are Adharmis and he also knows whatever those two do , is always wrong but still he always stays in their support.
I gave Angraj such a death glare that would shatter anyone's soul into million tiny pieces but he avoided eye contact to stop it from happening.

I stood up in pure rage and cleched my fist so hard that my knuckles turned white.
I dived towards Duryodhan to punch him straight on his nose. His eyes widened. But as I was about to punch him,
" What's happening here ?" Someone said from behind Duryodhan.  I stopped my fist inches away from Duryodhan's face and looked whose voice it was.
I immediately put my hand down when I saw that voice belonged to Guru Dronacharya. I made innocent face as if nothing happened.