Way to Hastinapur

Draupadi's Kanyadan is going on and we all are sitting in silence. There was a weird atmosphere. This wedding wasn't giving me wedding vibes , it was giving me funeral vibes.
I haven't seen Draupadi smile once through whole Kanyadan.Of course there is nothing to smile for.

Of course there is nothing to smile for

As I was looking at Draupadi's face which was dull from sadness

As I was looking at Draupadi's face which was dull from sadness. A tear rolled down my cheek. Yes of course I also cry. I never understood that when I became this close to Draupadi that I couldn't see her in pain.

Draupadi and Pandavas took blessings from Maharaj and Mata Kunti by touching there feet.
Then they came towards Madhav. Draupadi touched Madhav's feet.
"Sakhi,now you will be going to Hastinapur. You might have to face many things but always remember ,take every decision wisely. Listen to your heart because heart never lies" Madhav said seriously and then smiled at last. Draupadi looked at Madhav and slowly nodded.
Rajkumar Nakul and Sahedev touched Madhav's feet. Rajkumar Yudhistir and Bhim joined there hands to greet Madhav . And atlast Madhav hugged Rajkumar Arjun.
" We will meet soon" Madhav said him.
Now six of them made there way infront of me.
They looked at my face and all of them furrowed their eyebrows.
" Why are you crying Gargee?" Draupadi asked while wiping my cheeks. I shooked my head to say its just nothing.
"I have seen you stand strongly Rajkumari Gargee ,I cant imagine you, crying" Rajkumar Arjun asked.
" Its nothing Rajkumar" I assured but he didnt look convinced.
" Gargee tell me truth" Draupadi ordered.
" Ok, I didnt wanted to cry but tears automatically rolled down my cheeks when I saw you looking dull from sadness" I explained with a sad smile.
Draupadi pulled me in hug. Pandavas, Madhav, Mata kunti and Maharaj were looking at both of us sadly. After pulling away from hug , Draupadi wanted to say something but I cut her.

" Now enough of emotional Drama. Now come on , I am excited to go to  Hastinapur more than you all.There Mamashri Shakuni will be happy to see me" I joked. Madhav face palmed and eveyone chuckled and  I could see Draupadi smile again.
" Our Gargee is back Govind" She said smiling.
" Yes Gargee cant be emotional for longer than five minutes" Madhav said and everyone giggled.

Mata Kunti's POV
I saw how Rajkumari Gargee made everyone smile in such tense situation. She is such a sweet girl.
All everyone was giggling on Krishna's comment my eyes flickered towards Gargee's wrist and saw the Trishul shaped scar. I gasped at the sight.
Is she really her?
Krishna looked at me and understood what is going in my mind.
" She is really her,  bua" Krishna whispered. " But be cant tell her the who she really is" He added.
I could feel myself shiver with happiness as well as sadness.
But I am happy she will be coming with us.

Gargee's POVI saw Mata Kunti looking at me smiling as well as crying

Gargee's POV
I saw Mata Kunti looking at me smiling as well as crying.
I made my way towards her.
" Pranipat Mata, why are you crying?"I asked wiping her cheek.
" Nothing Putri, its just tears of happiness . I am really happy that you will be coming with us." She said while gently cupping my face. I smiled.
" Of course Mata , I promised Maharaj Dhrupad that I will protect Rajkumari Draupadi till my last breath. And now I am really glad that , you are happy that I am coming with you" I said grinning. Mata Kunti was about to say something but Madhav cut her.
" Enough of emotional Drama now you have to go to Hastinapur Rajkumari Gargee" Madhav said sarcastically and everyone laughed as playfully glared at him.

We were standing infront of horses and and a doli . We were leaving for Hastinapur.
I turned towards Madhav and hugged him.
"  I will miss you so much Madhav" I said.
" Me too Gargee, I will also miss you. But you can always come to Dwarka to meet me because I would alos like you to meet my mother , father, brother,sister and wife " He said.
I grinned at him.
" May be I will soon come there"  I said. He smiled brightly.

I also touched feet of Maharaj and took his blessings. I hugged Shikhandi and Dhristaduymn and bid them goodbye.

I got mounted on my horse, Pandavas doing the same . Draupadi and Mata Kunti sat in the doli  and we started our journey to Hastinapur.
After a long time of riding silently, Rajkumar Nakul break the silence.
" Rajkumari Gargee, why did you say that Mamashri Shakuni will be happy to see you?" He asked raising a brow . I laughed.
" It was just a joke Rajkumar , but I think mamashri will be scared because of what I did to him and Swayamvar" I sad grinning. He laughed.
" You are really fun to talk to, Rajkumari"  He said smiling.
" Thanks but you all can call me Gargee, because I am your wife's sister and also younger than all of you" I said. All of them nodded.

" Rajkumar Bhim , I heard you like food so much" I asked him. I could see his mouth started to water at the name of food.
" He likes food more than his life Gargee" Rajkumar Sahedev said , all of us chuckled and Rajkumar Bhim glared at him.
" There is no need to feel ashamed Rajkumar Bhim, you will be delighted to know that I also like food very much." I said grinning at him.
" Really !!" He asked shocked. I nodded giggling.
" I think bhim you got a food friend" Rajkumar Yudhistir said sarcastically.
" Its good to know Gargee that you like food . Now we both can steal Bhrata Bhim's laddoo without him noticing us" Rajkumar Nakul said in low voice and we exchanged evil smirks.
" I heard you Nakul" Rajkumar Bhim said in threatning voice.
" I am really sorry Bhrata Bhim, dont kill me !" Rajkumar Nakul said sarcastically with fake fear in his voice. All of us laughed.

" Do you want to know something interesting Gargee?" Rajkumar Arjun asked. I nodded excitingly.
" Bhrata Bhim have married a Demon Princess named Hidimba and they also have a son named Ghatotkach " He said.
My jaw dropped in surprise . All rajkumars snorted at my reaction leaving Rajkumar Bhim. He scowled.
" YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE RAJKUMAR !!" I squealed in surprise.
"What do you mean?" He asked in confusion and other Rajkumars also have confused faces.
" I mean you are really cool and unique. You married a demon princess!! Damn" I said in excitement.
He smiled brightly.
" And you are weird Gargee" Rajkumar Nakul said smiling weirdly.
" I know" I said sassily flipping my hair causing all of them to laugh.

The ride to Hastinapur was enjoyable.
Pandavas are really fun. Especially Rajkumar Bhim and Nakul.

______________________________________

[A/N] Note that, Gargee's age-25, Draupadi's age-25(consider), Nakul and Sahedev 's age- 26, Shri Krishna and Arjun's age- 27, Bhim and Duryodhan's age- 28 , Yudhistir's age-29, Karn's age- 30

I hope you are enjoying the read.

Jai Shri Krishna!!