Vrushali's Confession

Gargee's POV

I left Madhav and Pandavas and made my way behind Vrushali , because I wanted to witness Vrushali's Confession to Karn , live!

Vrushali caught up with Karn . I hid myself behind a tree which was near both of them , so that I could listen and see their conversation without being noticed.

Karn's POV

" What happened Vrushali? Why you came back ?" I asked her in confusion.

She just kept on fiddling her fingers nervously while looking down , not replying to my question.

Why is she acting weirdly?
If she don't want to reply then even she is here!

Gargee's POV

Damn girl!
Atleast reply something !
I don't think , it's that hard to confess someone!!

Vrushali's POV

I came here , but I didn't even thought once , how am I going to start?!!
I think I am dumbest creature in universe!!

" Vrushali, are you even listening to me!!" Karn snapped , irritation was clear in his voice.

" Um...Y-yes , T-Today is r-really bright day , d-dont you think ?" I blurted out.

Seriously Vrushali! Can't you even think of any good start!

But to my surprise Karn chuckled.
"No need to make things so awkward, just say what you want!" Karn encouraged.

I took a deep breath.
" Okay then, I want something from you , as a donation!" I said.
Wow I think I will be the first creature on this Earth to ask for someone's love in donation.

Karn furrowed his eyebrows in confusion .
"Yes you can ask for anything, but I really don't have anything to give you !! " He said bluntly.

"No Radheya, you have that thing which I want , but you can only give me that only if you want!" I said vaguely.

"Okay then , what is it that you want?" He asked cocking a brow.

"You!!" J said simply.
Cringe!!

Karn's POV

I knitted my eyebrow in confusion .
What does that mean? She wants me !!

" But how can I give myself to you Vrushali?" I asked in incredulity.

" By marrying me" She said coyly.

WHAT!!!!! AM I DREAMING!!! SHE SERIOUSLY WANT TO MARRY ME!!!

"But Vrushali , with me , life will be very difficult " I drawled.

"No , you are wrong. With you , difficult life will become easy !!" She said as if that was most obvious thing in the world.

" So are you ready to marry me?" She asked nervously. 

I sighed . I nodded slowly , smiling.

She was looking like she will burst due to happiness.

"Okay then, now let's go back to Hastinapur!" I said . And she nodded shyly and started walking and I started following while looking at her .

But my eyes flicker over to the tree near us and I saw , Gargee was grinning at me like an idiot. She saw me looking at her , so she mouthed me , 'congratulations'. I rolled my eyes but Said ,' Thanks!" , and made my way behind Vrushali , to Hastinapur.