Angraj Karn's Friend!

Three of us were welcomed at Hastinapur by Draupadi, Pandavas , Mata Kunti and surprisingly Duryodhan and Mamashri . But Duryodhan and mamashri came to welcome Angraj.

"Thank God you are safe !"Draupadi said giving me a big hug.

" I think , you all should care about Angraj and Bhrata Arjun. You don't need to care about me because I am stronger than those two " I said showing my imaginary biceps . Draupadi,  Mata and Pandvas chuckled. 

"Of course , you are stronger that's why me and that other man who came with me can't catch you . Thank to Madhav because of whom you are standing here safely" Bhrata Arjun said , appreciating Madhav .  What a kidney touching friendship!

" Putri Gargee , you need to do something to control your anger , because it is controlling you!" Mata Kunti said worriedly.

" I can't do that Mata , even if I try . When I am angry I don't think logically and do whatever comes to my mind " I said defending myself. Mata Kunti hummed.

" Why did you went behind that idiotic girl , and that too to Dwarka " Duryodhan asked angrily to Angraj.
Who did he think he is calling idiot!

Before Angraj could anything , I chimed in.
" Yuvraj Duryodhan! For your kind information , I am million times intelligent than you.
I don't know on what basis you are made Yuvraj of Hastinapur , but I guarantee you that I can single handedly rule over Hastinapur , a thousand times better than you . So you can kindly keep your mouth shut" I retorted sassily but with angry expression .
Duryodhan was looking like he is going to explode out of anger.

"Gargee ! I beg you to keep your mouth shut . He is Yuvraj and he can kick you out of Hastinapur at any second" Bhrata Yudhistir whispered in cold tone.
" And I will gladly get kicked out . Anyways , who wants to live in this Hastinapur which gives all ghostly vibes" I said flatly causing him to sigh in disbelief.

" I WILL KILL YOU ! YOU FILTHY ARROGANT MANNERLESS GIRL " Duryodhan yelled while swinging his mace.
" Mitra , Look please forgive her , she is little stubborn" Angraj said calming Duryodhan down but he was failing.
How dare this Angraj call me stubborn!
" Duryodhan my child , Angraj is right , forgive Rajkumari Gargee!" Mamashri added with hint of fear in his voice .
"MAMASHRI  AND KARN , I FORGIVED THIS GIRL MANY TIMES, BUT NOT TODAY . I WILL NOT STOP UNTILL I KILL HER." Duryodhan snarled trying to escape from Angraj's and Mamashri's grip.
I looked at Mata Kunti , who seemed extremely terrified, as if my death is written by Duryodhan's hand.
What a lousy joke!
I looked at Draupadi who looked like she will kill me before Duryodhan does anything , for getting into new life risking trouble. I smirked at her causing her to roll her eyes in defeat.
I looked at pandavas who were giving me look saying ' Don't worry , we are here to take care of Duryodhan '. Especially Bhrata Bhim looked extremely excited. I scoffed.
I will prefer to die , instead of taking anyone's help in killing Duryodhan. Anyways,  who needs help in dealing with that pathetic excuse for warrior.

At last Duryodhan dived at me , with his mace swinging to swat me off from the ground. Before any of the Pandavas could react , I snatched Bhrata Bhim's mace and crashed it with Duryodhan's mace ferociously with all my strength , causing Duryodhan to stumble backward. I smirked victoriously at him.
"Awe! What happened Yuvraj ? Don't you have more power than this " I asked him teasingly.
He once again dived at , but this time , he was successful in hitting me his mace on my  back harshly . I felt myself getting thrown backward and I fell on the ground skidding all way through and got terrible scratches  on my both hands.

"GARGEE !!" Draupadi, Mata and Panavas shouted in horror , ready to run to help me but I signaled then to stop.
To my surprise Angraj and even mamashri looked horrified.