Rajkumar Arjun?

" Whose swayamvar maharaj?" One of his ministers asked.
Damn. Can anyone tell me what this swayamvar is.
"Rajkumari Draupadi's" Maharaj said and everyone in darbar turned towards Draupadi who is as confused as me.
" Sorry for interrupting Maharaj, but what is meaning of Swayamvar." I asked in confusion and now everyone's eyes were on me.
" What? You dont know? How is it possible?" Maharaj asked.
I gulped .
If I told maharaj I dont know then he will be suspicious. Now I dont want anyone to know about me being a time traveller. It will only put me in more trouble.
"Y-yes Maharaj I-I know , just I thought you could explain it to Rajkumari Draupadi because from the look on her face I dont think she knows what swayamvar means." I said nervously shuttering. Maharaj narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously.
" Good idea. But how about you explain her meaning of swayamvar" He said.
Great! Again new trouble. Now what I will tell.
I looked at Rajkumaris ,  they were giving me a look saying ' You dont know right?', I nodded slowly.
I looked at Madhav, he raised his eyebrows and smirked at me.
" I think maharaj, it wouldn't be great idea. As Vasudev Krishna, the prince of Dwarka is himself available here , I think he should get honour of explaining because it was his idea, right?" I said. Maharaj's eyes lit up.
" Great thought Gargee, So Vasudev Krishna can you please explain the real meaning of swayamvar to everyone" Maharaj said to him.
I looked at Madhav , who was already looking at me , now without a smile. I smirked at him victoriously. I gave me a dirty look.
" Of course Maharaj"  Madhav started.
" So Swayamvar is a tradition in which , a competition is arranged. Rajkumars, Yuvraj or Kings of different kingdoms compete to win the hand of princess for whom the swayamvar is arranged." He explained.
What the absolute hell. This is literally a tradition of selling princesses to a person they dont even know or love. Whoever will win , princess have to accept him. This is completely mental.

I was about to say something. But Madhav gave me death glare at mouthed, ' Dont utter a single word '.
I gave him disgusting look but didnt say anything.

" Vasudev , there is only one person in this whole world to whom I was my daughter to get married.
He who have glow of courage on his face, the who have gentleness in eyes, who is brave as well as polite and also respects his enemies, the one who has huge respect for his guru. The only person who is greatest Archer in this world " Maharaj said dreamily blabbering about that person.
" My student Arjun" The old man sitting on one of the chairs said proudly.
" Yes , Dronacharya, I am talking about your student Rajkumar Arjun. He was the only one who defeated me and found out the way to break mayajaal created by me" Maharaj said.
I looked at Draupadi who was already dreaming about her prince charming . I scoffed.
" But Vasudev, I heard Pandavas and their mother died in that castle because of fire" Maharaj asked Madhav sadly.
" Everyone thinks that Maharaj but it is also possible that they are not died , they are just hiding somewhere so that no one can find them.
Also , the explanation you gave about Rajkumar Arjun, Do you think he will die in that silly fire?" Madhav asked.
Now I am very confused, Who are Pandavas? Why are they hiding? Why dont they live in their castle? Why Madhav has full confidence that this Rajkumar Arjun isnt dead?
"So do you think that Pandavas are alive?" Maharaj asked with hope.
" I am damn sure Maharaj that they are alive.
You just arrange a competition , which only the greatest Archer in the world can pass.
Send invitations to all your friendly kingdoms about the swayamvar.
I am sure that , wherever Arjun is , he will definately come" Madhav said.
How this guy is damn sure?

" After a month, Panchal Kingdom will conduct the grandest and most magnificent Swayamvar ever known till now.
Now I request all of you to start the preparation.
The meeting is dismissed. " Maharaj announced proudly.
All the ministers left leaving me , maharaj, Rajkumaris, Rajkumar , Madhav and Guru Dronacharya.
I stood at some distance from six of them . They were busy in some swayamvar conversation.
I took a look around the darbar. It was really a grand hall with big chandeliers hanging.
Isnt there anyone except Rajkumar Arjun who can win this competition?
If there is no one then why to keep this competition. Maharaj can just find out where this rajkumar is, and give him hand of Draupadi. Why there is a need to do this whole drama of swayamvar.

I was deep in my thoughts that I didnt heard someone calling we untill some one hit my head lightly.
I was snapped out of thoughts. I saw Madhav was the one who hit me. I scowled at him and he grinned.
" What do you want Madhav" I asked him seriously.
" Oh my Rajkumari Gargee, Maharaj wants to talk to you, so care to join me" He said with a fake smile and put his hand forward for me to take it.
I looked at his hand but didnt accept it.
" Rajkumar Vasudev Krishna , I will gladly come with you but I can walk by myself , I dont need anyone's support to walk" I said in same tone as him and flipped my hair dramatically and Madhav chuckled.
" Lets go" I said.
Both of us went towards maharaj . I stood infront of him between madhav and draupadi.
" Gargee , I want you to help shikhandi, dhritadyumn and Vasudev in preparation of swayamvar." Maharaj ordered.
" Of course Maharaj I will!" I said bowing.

" Now lets go and have grand lunch this afternoon with Vasudev Krishna and my friend Dronacharya " Maharaj said happily .  All of us nodded. Maharaj left us.

Madhav pulled me towards Guru Dronacharya.
" Guruvar , she is Gargee, my friend and now also a Rajkumari. She is the bravest girl I have ever seen" Madhav introduced me.
" Pranipat Gurudev, its nice to meet you" I said politely.
" Ah Rajkumari Gargee, where are you from?" Gurudev asked.
Now what I will say?
" Actually , I dont know Gurudev, so can we please change the topic?
I heard Maharaj saying that Rajkumar Arjun is your student?" I asked changing the subject and he nodded.
" Then Gurudev you must me really great teacher because your student is greatest archer. Due to this I have huge respect for you" I said and he smiled proudly.
" Thank you Rajkumari Gargee and I can see from the look on your face that you will be one of the greatest warriors" He said and left.
I was really happy.

" Now come on , I am really hungry" I said dragging rajkumaris and madhav with me.
" You are always hungry" Draupadi said giggling.
" Of course , food is life " I said smugly and three of them laughed.

______________________________________