What is your name ?

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Rudra opened his eyes and blinked a few times to adjust lighting . As soon as he opened his eyes properly , his hazel eyes met with a pair of big brown eyes , looking down at him with worry in them.

" How are you feeling ?" Gargee asked but her tone was kind of dreamy as she was lost in his hazel eyes that she wasnt able to withdraw her gaze from him.

" Till now I was feeling pain in my head but now, its vanished. " Rudra said while tucking her hair behind her ear . Due to his touch , Gargee got freed from Rudra's hypnotizing gaze and immediately scooted away from Rudra and stood up from the bed. And Rudra immediately missed the feeling of her soft skin.

Gargee cleared her throat awkwardly.

" If you-"

" Atleast , tell your name , Devi !.." Rudra pleaded desperately , getting up from his bed.

Gargee rolled her eyes , not able to understand , why Rudra was so desperate to know about her.

" Why do you even want to know ?" Gargee asked while taking out her sword and poking Rudra's hair with it.

Rudra smirked he grabbed the sword , not caring if he will get cut. He pulled the sword with a jerk , causing Gargee ( who was holding the sword) to get jerked forward and hit her head on Rudra's chest .

" Because , I am a King and I order you to tell your name !" Rudra whispered and shivers ran down Gargee's spine and she tried to push Rudra away but his grip on her waist was quite tight .

" L-leave me !...Y-you dont know but I am very powerful!...I can kill you h-here itself !!" Gargee said while trying to sound courageous. But her breath hitched when Rudra suddenly pulled her more close by her waist such that their faces were inches away from each other and they were breathing same air. Gargee's heart was racing like crazy.

" Aapke hatho se toh ham marne ke liye bhi tayar hai!" He said with smirk on his face .

" Enough !!...." Gargee spat and grabbed his face in one hand and jerked it away. Rudra's grip loosened abd Gargee imnediately slipped away from him and took her sword and placed it on Rudra's throat.

" If you dare to touch me again then mark my words .... you will be last breaths of your freaking life. And I dont care if you are King or a servant , I will really kill you if you tried to touch me without my permission. If you dont believe me then ask that Sindhuraj !!..." Gargee exhaled sharply after firing her anger at Rudra. Rudra was scared a bit , he was feeling like Maa Durga was threatning him in place of Gargee.

Rudra joines his hands infront of Gargee , startling her.

" What are you doing ?"

" Sorry Devi ..." Rudra apologized and immediately scurried out if the room , leaving Gargee dumbfounded.

" If he was like Sindhuraj then I dont think he would have apologized me for touching me without my permission....I guess due to my useless anger , I scared a good person. Great Gargee !...Keep it up ! ( Note the sarcsm ) " Gargee thought.

" Arey yaar !...Iss raja ke chakkar mai mai toh Madhav ka gift bhul gayi !!!" Gargee thought and immediately ran towards the kitchen .

_______________________________________

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 , 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭