Maharaj Rudra

𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I got ready , wearing my royal clothes . I looked in the mirror for one last time and I looked pretty decent. I am still thinking about that girl who didnt fall for my heavenly face.

I sighed and just decided to go at the destination where the celebration will take place . First part of the celebration will be , we have to listen to Kanha's birth story because Subhadra wants everyone to know that .

As soon as I stepped out of the room , I bumped into someone , causing that person to fall down but the footwear she was wearing slipped from her foot and flew right towards my face and hit my nose very hardly that it started bleeding. 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 !!

I looked down furiously.

" WHAT THE -" Both of us yelled, but came to sudden halt . Again , all the rage I was having a while ago cooled down and I just cant take my eyes from her. She was that arrogant Apsara. She was wearing some weird kind of outfit and head jewellery but looked drop dead gorgeous.

𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲

Her beautiful big eyes were scanning my face too. She was still on the floor.

𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Again this crackhead !!!....

Why he have to look so damn hot !?...
I am really hating the fact that his gaze is giving me butterflies.

He was wearing his turban , a cream coloured Kurta , dhoti and red coloured Angvastram.

We were snapped out from our staring competition, when we heard someone clearing their throat awkwardly.

I turned my head and my eyes widened..

" Oh my goodness !!! .... Bhrata Karn ! When did you come ? " I asked while getting from the floor.

" I came at around 8:00 am ,but now I came here to find you . Come fast ! ... the story has already started ." He said while pulling me with him.

" Umm...Bhrata , you just go , I will come soon.." I requested . Actually I want to make surprise gift for Madhav. He looked at me suspiciously but nodded and turned around to leave but suddenly halted.

" Oh I forget to tell you that you are looking really pretty and tell me if anyone is trying to mess with you..." Bhrata Karn said while looking at that crack head from corner of his eyes. I snorted . I looked at that joker and he looked so angry , it looked like he will rip off Bhrata Karn's head anytime.

" Excuse me ! ..... You are Angraj Karn , right ?" That idiot asked and Karn was surprised .

" Actually I was Angraj ...." Karn drawled.

" But now you are not !...... Do you know , who am I ?" He asked , surprisingly calmly. Bhrata Karn looked at him up and down.

" You seem to be from royal family , but I am extremely sorry  I havent seen you before." Karm said politely.

" Ever heard about Maharaj Rudra ?"He asked , cocking a brow. And Karn's eyes widened.

" You are Maharaj Rudra of Ayodhya ?" Karn asked in surprise and that buffoon nodded proudly.

" OMG , I am really sorry Maharaj. But I really pleased to meet you. " Karn  said while joining his hands . 𝑌𝑒 𝑘𝑦𝑎 ℎ𝑜 𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑏ℎ𝑎𝑖 ?

" No worries , I am also glad to meet you Maharathi Karn !.." He said with a smile and his smile was also hot. 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝐺𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑒 !!

" She is your sister ?" He suddenly asked Karn ,while looking at me .

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He seems really interested in Gargee. I didnt miss the scene when both were looking at each other unblinkingly with Gargee fallen on ground and Rudra standing with Gargee's one footwear in his hand.

But it would be really great if Gargee got married to King of Ayodhya!!

" She is not my real sister maharaj but I consider her as my real sister." I replied . I was seeing , how Gargee was flashing him extremely filthy look .

" Ohk.." He replied.

" So , I will just leave..." I said and immediately scurried of from there.

𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I turned towards that guy and he was looking at me as if he was hypnotized. 𝐼𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡 !

I clicked my fingers infront of his eyes snapping him out of whatever dream he was seeing .

" You know , today is my lucky day !.." He smirked while coming closer to me with his eyes fixed on me. I felt my heart racing as I backed off slowly.

" S-Stay a-away !"  I stuttered badly and he stopped.

" Dont you want to know , why is my lucky day today ?" He asked while throwing my chappal up and agian catching it .

" I dont want to know ! .... Just give me my chappal back because I have many importamt works other than entertaining you !!" I spat and tried to snatch my chappal from his hands but he turned away, so that I cant get it.

" I am not going to give you , you have to snatch this away from me !!" He laughed and started running . 𝑌𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑒 𝑀𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑗 𝑛𝑎ℎ𝑖 ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑘𝑡𝑎 !!

" WAIT !...YOU CRACKHEAD !!" I yelled and started running begind him with chappal in my one leg only .

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Rudra sneaked into a store room of the palace and hid behind one of the shelves.

" Well Mata and Pitashri , I guess aapki bahu mil gayi !! " He mumbled to himself with stupid smile on his face while playing with the chappal in his hands.

" What did you just say ?" A cold voice from behind him , made his eyes widen in horror . He turned around only to see , Gargee glaring at him dangerously . He stepped back only to stumble on something and he fell down but due to reflex he pulled Gargee's hand and both of them fell down , Gargee on top of Rudra.

𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My face was quite close to his . He had his eyes squeezed shut with pained expression on his face . I felt bad for him because he hit his head hard on the ground and on top of that I fell on him.

" Your head is bleeding.." My voice was merely a whisper but his eyes shot open and also widened when he saw , how close our faces were. I immdiately got up and my face turned red in embarassment .

But now , because of me his head is bleeding and I have to call Vaidya for him .
I sighed heavily.

𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑦𝑎 𝑘𝑦𝑎 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑑 𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖 !!

_______________________________________

Please comment guys !!..

I will not be able to continue the story if you dont tell me , you are loving it or not !