Punishment

As me, Madhav and Shikhandi arrived at the gates of castle , we waited for draupadi to come.
Soon she arrived and four of us made our way to darbar.
My heart was beating million times faster due to nervousness.
We arrived at the entry of darbar.
" Gargee you wait here, three of us will go inside first and request maharaj to forgive and as Vasudev is with us , I think maharaj will listen to him and forgive you" Rajkumari Shikhandi said and I nodded.
Three of them went inside of the darbar. After what seems to be 15 minutes, a soldier called me.
" Maharaj wants you in darbar" he said.
I took a deep breath and entered into darbar confidently , so that everyone could see I am not nervous.
" Pranipat Maharaj" I said and gave a nod.
" Maharaj I am really sorry for insulting you. You can give me any punishment you want" I said still holding eye contact of Maharaj.
" So what is your last wish?" Maharaj asked. My heart dropped. I gulped a bit but again masked my face in fearless expression , even though I know Madhav, Draupadi and Shikhandi failed to convince maharaj.
" If you ask for my last wish maharaj, then my wish is that , you should respect each and every woman whether it is queen or dasi because each woman is form of goddess. I wish you to take a oath ,that you will respect every woman" I finished confidently. Maharaj had shocked expression on his face and other ministers in darbar started whispering. I looked at Madhav, Draupadi and Shikhandi, They were smiling brightly at me.
I looked at maharaj and he looked at an old man , he seemed to be some type of guru . Then maharaj turned to Madhav and he smiled at him with a look of ' told you'.
Maharaj stood up from his throne.
" Silence !" He said loudly and the ministers who were whispering among themselves.
" I am impressed with you Gargee and  yes my daughters and Vasudev requested me to forgive you.
But , you will have to suffer punishment." Maharaj said. I nodded slowly . From the corner of my eye I saw Rajkumaris furrowing their eyebrows at maharaj and Madhav, he is smiling( of course).
Didnt his mouth hurt by smiling continuously.
" I will accept any punishment you will give to me maharaj" I said.
" So your punishment is..." He started and everyone was listening to his decision intently.
" That , Gargee I accept you as my daughter and princess of Panchal" He said.
My eyes widened.
Did he know what he is saying.
There was silence in darbar and now everyone was looking at me how I will react.
" Um...Sorry Maharaj, but did I hear you right, that you want to adopt me as your daughter?" I asked in confusion.
" Of course , you heard it right. I will be blessed to have such a brave girl as my daughter" He said smiling.
Wow, I think I will burst due to happiness.
My lips curled into a huge smile and my face glowed up with happiness.
" I am really sorry maharaj I insulted you. You are very kind like your daughters . I am glad I will be called as your daughter" I said bowing.
I went towards him and touched hos feet and he gave me blessings.
" My heart is flattered by your kindness maharaj and in return I take a oath that I will protect your daughters , especially Rajkumari draupadi because Rajkumari Shikhandi is warrior herself. I will protect rajkumari draupadi till my last breath" I said bowing.
" Yes Gargee I know you will , but firstly I want to ask you ,  Do you know how to use weapons?" He asked curiously.
Wow! Great! Now I am trapped. I know that I dont know how to use weapons properly besides some basics but if I admitted Madhav will understand that I was just faking while pointing sword at him.
" Umm.....I know a bit. But if I tell you reality, I am expert in martial arts and I dont need weapons to protect myself but still I am very excited to learn it" I said.
Maharaj chuckled and he looked impressed.
" I knew you, you dont know how to handle weapons" He said.
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
Only Rajkumari Draupadi and Shikhandi knows about it.
I turned my head a bit and glared at rajkumaris with a look of " How dare you two". They shook their heads vigorously saying with a look of ' we didnt say a word to anyone'.
" I know you are in confusion that who told me this. And you will be surprised to know that it was Vasudev who told me " I immediately shot my head towards Madhav and gave him death glare and he masked his face with innocent expression.
How did he came to know?
" But Vasudev Krishna offered to teach you and draupadi" Maharaj added.
I again turned my head and now smiled gratefully at Madhav and he smirked at me. I mentally rolled my eyes.
" Thank you so much maharaj" I said. I went towards Rajkumaris and Madhav and hugged each of them tightly.
" I owe three of you my whole life" I said, with my voice cracking due to happiness.
" Okay now, enough of emotional drama because Maharaj will be announcing something very interesting" Madhav said sarcastically. Me and Rajkumaris furrowed our eyebrows in confusion.
" Vasudev will be living in Panchal for a month because he gave me excellent idea to arrange a swayamwar " Maharaj announced.
Now what the hell is swayamvar. Is it some kind of competition?