Distribute her?

Shakuni's POV
We were back on our way to Hastinapur. Duryodhan was blabbering about how rude Rajkumari  Draupadi and her sister Rajkumari Gargee is.
But I was thinking about Pandavas . They are not dead. That means again there is a danger for Duryodhan. He will have to compete for throne again . But this time it will be a bit easier because Maharaj already made Duryodhan Yuvraj. But still Yudhistir is eldest and also Bheesm and Vidhur are there to destroy my child Duryodhan's dream of getting the throne.
As I was thinking , a bit off the topic came to my mind.
Rajkumari Gargee. She looks as cunning as Vasudev. She is also a extremely good warrior.
Most probably , she will come to hastinapur with Rajkumari Draupadi.
Hmmm....... I can smell a fantastic plan getting cooked inside my head.
If this plan gets successfully completed then it is sure that no one can stop my child Duryodhan from becoming king of hastinapur . And this plan will also fullfill my dream of destroying Kuru dynasty.
Draupadi's POV
I was walking with my Arya. Both of us were walking behind Bhrata Bhim who was carrying a weird man with him.
Rajkumar Arjun I know you will not reveal your true identity. But I am also not a normal girl , I will ensure that you accept your identity from your own mouth.
Bhrata Bhim went to drop that man to his house. This was my chance.
" Arya... " I cooed.
" Hmm" He hummed and turned his face towards me.
" Can you once again tell me your name , because I forgot it." I asked him while doing fake acting of forgetting.
But to my pleasure this idea was working. Rajkumar Arjun was nervously thinking about , what name he said earlier when Gargee asked him. He was sweating .
" K-Kashinath" He blurted out.
Wow new name!
I think he has talent of creating new fake names.
But my plan was moving in perfect direction.
I started to cry loudly by hiding my face untill fake tears flow out of my eyes.
Rajkumar's eyes widened.
" What happened Rajkumari, did I say something wrong?" He asked panicking.
I was fighting an urge to laugh loudly.

" I was just checking Rajkumar Arjun that do you remember the name you told when Gargee asked you

" I was just checking Rajkumar Arjun that do you remember the name you told when Gargee asked you." I said while sniffing dramatically.
" No Rajkumari its not lik.., Wait what,you called me Rajkumar Arjun" He said and his eyes widened in horror.
Now its enough I cant hold it for longer time.
I burst into laughter. I laughed so much that tears trickled out from the corner of my eyes.
Rajkumar was staring at my face the whole time I was laughing with confusion written all over his face.
" Didn't you get it till now Rajkumar?
I know who you are and that is why agreed to marry you" I explained.
His mouth formed the shape of O.

" In one way , I think its good thing because now as you know who am I , I dont have to waste my precious talent in creating new names" He joked.
In meanwhile Rajkumar Bhim joined us and Arya told him that I know that they are Pandavas. Bhrata Bhim also agreed that a wife should know who her husband is.

After sometime three of us arrived infront of a hut and was greeted by Bhrata Yudhistir, Nakul and Sahedev who was standing outside the hut waiting for us.

Gargee's POV
I was lazily sitting on the couch with my legs crossed.
My eye balls were moving like pendulum because I was staring Madhav who was pacing up and down while thinking something. He had a look of 'Something dangerous is going to happen' on his face.
I could no longer see him pacing like this.
" Madhav, stop pacing up and down otherwise I will faint while moving my eye balls while  looking at you" I joked trying to ease the tension. He stopped and looked at my face for whole one minute with emotionless expression and started pacing again.

I huffed.
I removed my turban and placed it on the table in front of me. I ran my hand through my hair in annoyance.
"MADHAV" I shouted suddenly causing him to jump and place hand on his chest ( heart area) .
" Dont scare me like that Gargee" He said calmly
How can this man remain so calm.
" What happened why are you looking like something dangerous is going to happen" I asked him while leaning against wall and folding my hands in from of my chest.
" I dont know Gargee....But something is going to happen which will change the future of aryavart" He said tensely.
From his face I can say that , he also knows what is going to happen. But I avoided to stretch the subject longer.

I sighed and went towards Madhav and placed my hand on his shoulder.
" Dont think much about the future Madhav, everything will be fine. If its not fine then we will try to make it fine" I assured him smiling sweetly.
Today I am comforting that person who is the one who comforts me alway.
I could she a smile form on his lips and he nodded.

Sahedev's POV
Five of us and Rajkumari were making our way towards the hut.
Suddenly I felt dizzy and I stopped in my tracks but others continued.
I could see that something extremely wrong is going to happen inside the hut.
But I felt so much dizzy that I wasnt able to warn anyone of them and atlast they went inside the hut.

Draupadi's POV
We entered the hut . I saw Mata Kunti was worshiping and her hands were joined and eyes were closed. She was saying some mantra in her her mind.

" Mata , look whom we got today as Bheeksha." Arya said happily.

"As always , five of you can distribute it among yourselves. "Mata Kunti said without opening her eyes.

All our eyes widened in horror.
I could feel hot tears threatning to flow through my eyes. I dashed out the hut and ran towards the nearby lake.

Yudhistir's POV
Rajkumari ran out of the hut.
All my brothers looked at me with terror. I gulped , not knowing what to do.
Mata opened her eyes and put her hand forward infront of me to give me prasad, completely oblivious of the fact that she just said us to distribute Rajkumari.
I didn't take the prasad and turned my face away from Mata. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
" What happened Putra" She asked.
" Do you know Mata, the Bheeksha you said to distribute among ourselves was the daughter of Maharaj Dhrupad and Rajkumari of Panchal, Draupadi" Arjun said with his voice cracking.
Mata's eyes widened in horror. She looked me with a expression asking ' Is it true?' and I nodded slowly.
" W-where i-is she?" Mata asked, her voice shaking.
" When you asked Arjun to distribute her,she ran out of the hut Mata"I said.
She instantly went out of the house for searching Rajkumari.

Now what is going to happen. We cant disobey our mother's words. How will we distribute Rajkumari.
Mata, in what kind of trouble have you pushed us in.

______________________________________

[A/N] I know this chapter is kinda sad but I hope you liked it.

Guys if you like the chapter then you can vote and comment on it so that I will be motivated to write further.

Jai Shri Krishna