Creepy Prince

It was third day since I came here.
Me and Rajkumari Draupadi were taking a round around the castle.
But suddenly a loud noise came from the tent which was located on the grounds of the castle. The tents were only made if some sort of war is going to take place.
" What was that?" I asked Draupadi in confusion.
" I dont know , come on lets see." She said and we started running towards the tent.
We arrived and stood behind the tent to listen what was going on.
" Please Pitashri let me come with you" It was voice of Rajkumari Shikhandi.
" WE ARE GOING TO DEFEAT DRONACHARYA. TODAY DHRISTDUYMN WILL KILL HIM. AND YOU , YOU ARE OF NO USE. YOU WAS BORN TO KILL BHISHMA , BUT YOU CANT DEFEAT THAT WEAK PRINCE DURYODHAN!!
GIRLS ARE OF NO USE. NOW GET OUT"Someone yelled, maybe it was Maharaj Dhrupad.
How can he say that girls are useless?
Then why did he requested Agnidev to provide Draupadi to him. She is also a girl!.
I could blood boiling within me . I was very angry. This idiot king! What did he think? The one who disrespects woman is Great!
Draupadi saw rage building within me.
" Gargee calm down . You wait here , I will go and check what is happening because you cant go infront of Maharaj or Rajkumar." She said . I huffed in annoyance but nodded. She went inside.
"Pitashri , Rajkumari Shikhandi is a warrior like my brother , or even better than him. I think you should allow her to go with you" Princess Draupadi said calmly.
" I DONT NEED YOUR SUGGESTION , YOU USELESS GIRL . NOW GET OUT OR I WILL NOT THINK TWICE BEFORE HURTING YOU" Maharaj shouted.
I am going to kill him. But at this time I cant do anything or I will get caught.
" Pitashri , if you feel that a girl is waste then WHY DO YOU REQUEST AGNIDEV TO PRESENT YOU WITH ME" Rajkumari Draupadi said. Her voice was cracking . It was sure that she was crying. I can feel my heart break. I cant see princess who saved me crying like this.
Oh god ! I am feeling useless because I cant do anything.
" MY REQUEST TO AGNIDEV WAS TO GIVE ME BOON OF A SON. BUT HE SAID IF I WANT A SON THEN I WILL ALSO HAVE TO ACCEPT A DAUGHTER. SO YOU ARE JUST BY PRODUCT. NOW LEAVE!!" Maharaj shouted.
Rajkumari Draupadi dashed out of the tent and started running away from it.
Now I cant handle anymore.
I went directly into the tent.Princess Shihkandi's eyes widened. ' What are you doing here' she mouthed in fear but I ignored. Maharaj and Rajkumar looked at me in confusion.
" YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A KING!!
YOU INSULTED MY TWO FRIENDS , WHO ARE LIKE SISTERS TO ME JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GIRLS.
YOU WILL ROT IN HELL." I shouted in rage. Maharaj and Prince were staring at me with shocked faces. Princess Shikhandi slapped her forehead with her hand.
Wow Great Gargee! You are whole package of creating problems. My death is near!
When I realised what I said in anger , I immediately sprinted away from tent and started searching for Draupadi.
I searched for sometime then I saw her standing on the edge of cliff from where if we fall then it is guaranteed we will directly go up.
Is she planning to do suicide?
I ran towards her but as I went nearer I saw she was talking to someone.
I went further nearer and I saw she was talking to a King or Prince , I dont know who is he.And as Draupadi was born a few days ago , I dont think she knows who is he. Maybe he is from enemy kingdom and came here to kill Rajkumari.
But from his face he looked charming .
But dont see face Gargee, most beautiful looking thing can be most dangerous.
" Are you planning to jump from the cliff Rajkumari?" That Prince asked raising his brow.
Draupadi narrowed her eyes at him.

" Who are you and where are you going?" She asked suspiciously

" Who am I doesnt matter , but yes I am going on a war to capture your kingdom" He said grinning.
Draupadi looked behind him.
Where is his army? Is he mental ? He will fight alone?
" You are going to fight alone?" Draupadi asked furrowing her brows in confusion.
" How can one fight alone Rajkumari, there should be someone to fight with" He said laughing and looked at rajkumari with smug expression on his face.
This man looks creepy. He may harm Rajkumari.
I dashed towards rajkumari gaining her and that prince's attention. I stood infront of rajkumari and pulled out my sword in defensive manner pointing at the prince.

 I stood infront of rajkumari and pulled out my sword in defensive manner pointing at the prince

He is smiling at me!!
I am standing here with sword in my hand and he is smiling like idiot. This man is completely mental.
" Hurt Rajkumari , and I will not think twice about killing you" I hissed , now standing in attacking pose.
Rajkumari Draupadi pulled me by my hand.
" Gargee what are you doing! You barely know how to handle sword and you are challenging him! Are you crazy" She whispered in dangerous voice.
" Rajkumari, Yes I barely know how to handle sword . This fact I know , you know but he doesnt know. So please be quiet for sometime if you dont want to die"  I said her a bit sarcastically and she gave me dirty look.
That prince was watching us intently.
" My , my Rajkumari , who is this brave girl ?" He asked smiling. I have to admit that he is damn handsome.
Before rajkumari could answer, I butted in.
" It doesn't matter who am I" I started mimicking his tone, " What matters is that , who are you and why you came here and why are you talking to rajkumari" I asked him in fearless confident voice.
He raised an eyebrow showing that he is impressed by my encounter.
" Okay so listen, I am Vasudev Krishna" He said streching his arms and bringing his nose bridge high up to show that how proud he was.
He is saying his name as if he rules whole universe.
" I came here to capture Panchal and kill Maharaj Dhrupad" He explained.
" Wow really ! then you can go and kill that pathetic excuse for a king. That idiot broke heart of both the princess" I said excitingly.
Vasudev looked at me with wide eyes with a bit scared look on his face.
I immediately understood what I said . I clapped my hand on my mouth. I just insulted king for second time!
I turned my head a bit and saw Rajkumari fuming in rage.
Of course I insulted her father!
I turned my whole body towards princess . I bowed low as much as possible.
"I am really sorry Rajkumari. I didnt mean to say that. Please forgive me!" I said pleading for my life. But she was really angry.
" HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH THING ABOUT MY FATHER, THE KING OF PANCHAL!
YOU WILL DEFINATELY GET SEVERE PUNISHMENT FROM ME GARGEE" She shouted and I flinched.
" But firstly we need to get rid of this man" She said pointing to vasudev krishna. And he chuckled.
Oh God he is smiling in such a critical situation.
" Oh so your name is Gargee! I like your attitude. We will be good friends" He said sarcastically grinning from ear to ear. I gave him dirtiest look ever.
" In your dreams vasudev" I snapped.
" Ouch, that hurts" He exclaimed dramatically placing hand on his heart.
" So till then goodbye Rajkumari and Gargee. I will meet you again once I captured this kingdom" He said and went away from us on his charriot (Rath) with five horses.
" YOU IDIOT COME BACK, I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL MY FATHER" Rajkumari shouted from behind.
He turned his head back and laughed teasingly at rajkumari and sprinted away towards the castle on his Rath.
______________________________________

I hope all of you are enjoying the story. This is my first story , so kindly forgive my grammatical mistakes.
Jay Shri Krishna!!