Day dream

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

" Happy birthday , bade bhaiyya !!..." Rudra wished with a goofy grin , while giving a bunch of gifts made up of gold. Krishna chuckled , for him too Rudra was like his younger brother.

" Thank you so much my lovely Anuj !!" Krishna hugged his friend .

Actually , guests who came to dwarka were giving gifts to Krishna for his birthday. And currently Rudra was the one doing that thing.

Both of them pulled away from the hug. Krishna knitted his eyebrows in confusion when he saw a trace of sadness on his always jolly friend.

" What happened Rudra ?....Is everything okay ?" Krishna asked worriedly .  Rudra looked hesistant to tell him what happened.

" Umm...Nothing Kanha , just, I have done a big mistake and I think I will be hated for that ...."

" Stop beating around the bush and tell clearly ..."

" Okay then , I touched a lady , who must be around my age , without her permission ... I dont think she will ever forgive me ." Rudra blurted out. Krishna gave him a dumbfounded look and but Rudra thought that his friend lost his mind when Krishna suddenly started laughing.

" What's so funny ?" Rudra asked with gritted teeth.

" You literally must have touched every dasi in your kingdom without taking their permission and here you just touched some random girl and you are feeling guilty !..... What a joke !" Krishna laughed  while Rudra just stared at him incredulously .

" You are not understanding Kanha !...I touched her in wrong way . She was complete stranger to me still I behaved with her like she is my wife *Krishna snorted loudly*....And most importantly , I am feeling so guilty because she was not some random person , she was Angraj Karn's sister , for God's sake !!!" Rudra exclaimed anxiously and Krishna stopped giggling and gave him a ' have you lost your brain ?'  look.

" Oh wow Rudra , I didnt knew that you are so good in making fake stories !! ....You literally created Angraj's sister !!" Krishna said with 'I am clueless look'.

" Leave it !!....You will not understand !!" Rudra spat in anger. Krishna sighed.

" Look Rudra , I guess you were dreaming the whole time !....Angraj dont have sister." Krishna said and Rudra looked at him with blank expression.

𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 ?!!!....𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 ?..𝐵𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤'𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 ?... 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 ,𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 !!...

" I will suggest you to get treated by Vaidji once , ... your brain is not workibg properly !...You are hallucinating or I must say day dreaming !!..." Krishna suggested. I just nodded half heartedly and scurried away from there quietly as Maharaj Yudhistir and his brothers wanted to meet Kanha.

I just went and laid down in a secluded garden where there was no one.

I dont know why am I feeling so broken !!...𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 , 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 , 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 ...𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑎?! ......𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐾𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ ! , 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 !!...