Chapter 61 - 70

_
Chapter 61 Beaver City 26

    Ye Changfei said in a gentle tone, and slender fingers slid across Fu Anan's back and pressed her waist, "Come on, feel my strength, and continue to bend down." Fu Anan

    followed Ye Changfei seriously.

    "Brother Ye, I remember that you didn't have to bend down like this when you were demonstrating?" The corners of

    Ye Changfei's mouth curled up slightly, and his eyes moved from Fu An'an's slender waist to his fair neck, "It's so beautiful." "What     ?

    "

An An looked at Ye Changfei and suspected that he had heard wrong.

    Ye Changfei tapped Fu Anan's waist twice with his fingertips like playing a piano, and his voice was soothing and gentle, "Sister Xiaohua, we have been together for the past few days, you should understand what brother Ye thinks?" Fu Anan frowned

    slightly , stood up and took a step back.

    "Brother Ye's care for me is fully remembered in my heart, you will always be my brother!" "

    Sister Xiaohua has always wanted to greet and refuse, but do you want my brother to make it clear?" Ye Changfei pulled Fu An'an I put my hand around her waist, "Brother likes you, be my brother's woman."

    Be your mother!

    Fu Anan resisted the urge to kick him away, forced a smile on his face, "Brother Ye, you are just like my brother!"

    Ye Changfei stretched out his hand to pinch Fu Anan's face, and chuckled, "Brother, isn't it just my dear brother?" Brother?"

    Damn, I couldn't help it.

    Where did you come from, the dead hooligan!

    Fu Anan took a deep breath, and pushed his hands away from his face, "Let go first, let's talk slowly if we have something to say." There are only

    five days left before the end of the game, and he doesn't have much time to take his time.

    Ye Changfei raised Fu An'an's chin with his fingers, and his mouth was about to close together.

    Fu An'an held her breath, shifted her weight to her left foot, and the right leg of Huang Jinjin, who had lost her son and grandson, was ready.

    There were shattering glass and screams from downstairs.

    "Brother Ye, those people from outside have broken in!"

    Hearing the shout from below, Ye Changfei's eyes changed, and he let go of Fu An'an and went downstairs quickly.

    Chance!

    Fu Anan also went downstairs.

    The destructive power of cornered people is enormous.

    The glass and reinforced wooden boards on the building were all destroyed, and people from outside squeezed in desperately.

    He rushed towards the people in the house.

    His eyes were red, and he rushed upward regardless of life or death.

    "Let's go! They have a lot of water and food!"

    Half the people in the room were frightened by this group of hungry people.

    Standing on the twelfth floor, Ye Changfei pulled out the wooden barn, and killed the refugee who was running in the front without expression.