Chapter 471 - 480

Chapter 471 Geyser National Park (End)
  The twenty-seventh day of the game, six o'clock in the morning.

  There was a very bad thing -

  Gou Hao's cold was not cured, and he started to have a fever.

  Cold granules could not treat his condition well, so Fu Anan gave him antipyretics and amoxicillin early in the morning.

  In order to take care of Gou Hao, they did not move forward.

  However, on the twenty-eighth day of the game, at nine o'clock in the morning.

  Li Mu, who took care of Gou Hao closely, was infected.

  Sure enough, it is an infectious disease, and wearing a mask is the most correct decision.

  In order to prevent infecting other people with each other, the place where they lived was separated.

  The four healthy people found another vehicle next to them, and their recent daily routine was to take care of the two who were sick.

  In order to prevent others from being infected, meals are usually delivered to them through the window.

  The two people's illnesses consumed more supplies than usual, and in just one day, Gou Hao lost weight at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  Fortunately, the supplies in Fu An'an's space were enough for them.

  But her spatial ability is only known to the closest brothers and sisters in the villa. At this time, she is not going to expose it to her teammates who have only passed a round of the game together.

  In order to conform to the setting of space props, she even went outside and lied that she was secretly hiding some supplies on the other side of the river.

  Father Fu went with her.

  But on the way, his old man had a cold face all the way, as long as he didn't speak, he wouldn't say anything.

  He didn't even want to look at her more.

  He's still angry, which one can't be coaxed well.

  the other side.

  Gou Hao and Li Mu's colds were getting worse and worse, relying on the antipyretics and antibiotics in the first aid kit, they hung their lives forcibly until the last moment of the game.

  The familiar game-ending sound sounded.

  Fu Anan sat on the bed and listened to the broadcast above. In this round of the game, his points had changed from 460 points to 540 points, and the extra few points were the number of players who cleared the dealers.

  After exiting the game, she opened her eyes suddenly.

  Get up and exercise, then go downstairs and have a look.

  Downstairs are Brother Daqiang, who is doing nothing, and Brother Xu, who is holding a computer every day.

  Fu Anan said hello to the two first, then sat down and asked casually,
  "Where are Brother Yan and Master Zhang?"

  "Lao Zhang has entered the game, and Lao Yan is upstairs."

  Su Cen replied casually, and then looked at Fu Anan, with some gossip and curiosity in his eyes, "how is   it

  ?

  "

He stared, "How do you know that I made Brother Fu angry in the game?" "