Chapter 1081 - 1090

Chapter 1081 "Are you there?" 26
  "Why did you come up alone?"

  After he had had enough, Fu Anan sat opposite him and asked. The remaining two people were also sitting near the man, in a triangular manner.

  The man wiped his mouth, not too scared by their posture.

  "You don't need to do this, you can't scare me. I am faster, so I can throw off those black robes and run up so quickly." "What's going on down

  there?"

  Fu Anan continued to ask.

  "It's definitely not good."

  The man shook his head when he heard the words, "These black robes can't be killed at all, and they can't get out everywhere. Others have to hide if they don't want to die."

  He said and looked at the table. Put the food in, and start to stuff it into my clothes.

  Zheng Tianxing looked at him seriously, and to be precise, he looked at the pockets he kept filling, "You can eat, but you are not allowed to take it." "Hey, buddy,

  this place should not belong to you."

  The long-legged man Looking at Zheng Tianxing, some foolishly said, "Whoever sees has a share, I only took a little."

  As he spoke, he looked at the mace next to Zheng Tianxing again.

  Wooden handle.

  The iron nails on it are long and sharp.

  With a rough appearance, it is extremely easy to capture a man's heart.

  He involuntarily stretched out his hand to pick it up to have a look, "Brother, your mace is well made, and the weight is just right."

  Seeing him take away his weapon, Zheng Tianxing frowned so much that he was about to catch mosquitoes. He snatched it, "Didn't your mother teach you not to take other people's things casually?"

  He just finished speaking when he suddenly felt a gust of wind blowing in front of him, and the hand that was holding the mace lightened.

  The weapons are gone.

  The long-legged man who was in front of him also ran to the door of the room at that moment.

  The long-legged man has been dismissive of Fu Anan's threats since he entered the house, and the main reason is because his special ability is speed.

  He has great speed from one place to another, and the actions of others become slow motion in his eyes.

  As the saying goes, the only thing in martial arts in the world is speed. With this hand, he is not afraid of melee attacks.

  The long-legged man thinks that his ability is considered to be above average, even if he meets someone who is stronger than him and can't help him, that person can't catch him.

  Probably the positioning of the fly attribute.

  "Thank you for your hospitality, I'm leaving first."

  He not only took away Zheng Tianxing's mace, but also took Zheng Tianxing's backpack by the way. He also taunted, "Remember the story of the farmer and the snake in the future." , This is a lesson that your running master taught you."

  Zheng Tianxing was so angry that his teeth itch, and he had the urge to attack him viciously.

  After showing off, the long-legged man froze and froze in place - he couldn't move.