Chapter 171 - 180

_
Chapter 171 Reality: The second day of wanting to be a father

    Fu Yizhi sat down, and the atmosphere immediately became serious.

    Yan Senbo stood up and reported to him, "We have all communicated just now, and everyone saw the same content.

    This game is divided into stages. There may be some reasons to meet the upgrade conditions of the game. The next game seems to be to Select some players to become croupiers."

    "Yes." Xu Tian nodded,

    "But what does the croupier in the game mean? Is it related to the croupier in the real casino?"

    Su Cen touched Chin, "The game gives too little information."

    Sitting in the center, Fu Yizhi listened to their discussion quietly, tapping his fingers on the thick mahogany table.

    Yan Senbo glanced at Fu Yi, raised his glasses with his finger, "I think it is a breakthrough to investigate why the game itself is upgraded. Is it

    accumulated to a certain extent by itself, and it is actively upgraded; or is it upgraded because of what some players have done?

    If it can If you find the reason, maybe you can learn more about it."

    Fu Anan shook his head upon hearing this, but in fact, the players who upgraded the game didn't know much about it.

    "An'an, do you have any other opinions?" Yan Senbo asked when he saw Fu An'an's movements, and everyone in the room looked at her.

    Fu Yizhi also looked at her.

    Fu Anan was taken aback by the sudden attention, and then cleaned her coat slowly.

    Although the situation was calm on the surface, he was actually ready to accept their shocked and admiring gazes and various words of praise,

    "Actually, I am the one who made the game upgrade."

    Hearing this, there was a moment of silence in the room.

    "Wow! It's really awesome." Su Cen looked at her and raised her eyebrows. She didn't expect Xiao An'an to dare to joke in front of Master Fu, so she joked casually, "Then tell me, what did you do in the game?

    " ?”

    "Treatment." Fu An'an proudly puffed out his chest, "I found the boss's weakness in this round of the game, and we resolved the city crisis on the twenty-eighth day of the game." "You only spent twenty-eight days in this round of the

    game ?" Su Cen, who originally thought Fu Anan was joking, was taken aback when he heard the words,

    "Is it possible?"

    "Theoretically, this situation can't be ruled out, and I've imagined it before." Xu Tian looked at Fu Anan with a look of affirmation in his eyes,

    "I didn't expect someone to be able to do it."

    Hearing this, Yan Senbo, Zhang Xincheng, and Su Cen were all shocked and thoughtful.

    They didn't think of this before. Because of the rules of the game, I have formed a mindset, and my mind is all about how to spend thirty days in the game.

    Although Fu An'an was brought back by Mr. Fu, but under the hands of the few people present, Fu An'an was so weak that he could only be a mascot.

    It's good to enter the game without dying, and now she said this, it's really surprising!