Chapter 911 - 920

Chapter 911 Invasion 26

    Li Gaotian was already furious, cursing sluts and rotten people.

    It's a pity that his attitude and words are no longer important to Tang Xin. The moment she knew she was betrayed, the husband and wife became enemies.

    [Do you still remember Liu Hao who pursued me for three years in the finance department in college? He still misses me to this day.

    And am I ugly? I tied flowers when I married you. 】

    She sat in front of the window and took a few more photos of herself. That smiling face made Li Gaotian want to drop his phone in anger.

    Until her next message is sent.

    [Is your lover the one you saw at the company before? Buck teeth, horse face, and a matchmaker mole on the mouth, you like this type now.

    That's okay, you guys can be a companion on the way to Huangquan. I wish you can continue to be a pair of wild mandarin ducks in your next life. (^ω^)]

    After posting these, she deleted Li Gaotian's WeChat. Listening to her favorite music, drinking the red wine that she had to carefully wipe before, there was a kind of... unprecedented relaxation.

    On the other side,

    Li Gaotian was not so happy.

    He was so angry that he slammed the bed a few times, and the bed made a loud noise due to the vibration, waking up the woman next to him.

    "Are you sick? What kind of bed are you smashing!"

    The woman yelled at him, "It's you, a goddamn short-lived ghost, who caused me to be infected with this disease. Can you die a little farther away? I want to eat swan meat What a toad."

    Li Gaotian looked at her in shock when he heard this, and couldn't believe that she would actually talk to him like this.

    Doesn't she love herself the most?

    "Damn it, I've been putting up with you for a long time. If it weren't for you being the project manager, who would want to talk to you? I can't bear the second ring road house, I can't bear expensive bags, and it made me sick..."

    Li Gaotian was scolded all over his face by his lover. He didn't dare to show his teeth when he smiled before. Every time he met, his face was extremely delicate, because his freckles and pores were exposed because of no makeup. The mole on her mouth moved up and down with her lips when she spoke.

    All the tenderness and gentleness that she had pretended in the past were gone, only bitterness and bitterness remained.

    Suddenly, he glanced at the photo of his wife again. The gentle and generous wife, and the crazy woman in front of him, suddenly felt that he was blind before?

    "Are you a piece of wood? Tell you to talk?"

    The woman's sharp voice interrupted his thoughts, "Just your bad temper, and your wife's idiot as a treasure, bitch, you are a disaster!" "

    Ma Pear!"

    Li Gaotian had to stand up and rushed to the woman's bedside.

    Seeing that the two were about to fight, the staff quickly separated them. Looking at the disdainful eyes of the people around him, Li Gaotian, who loves face, feels a thorn in his back.

    He drew the curtains to block the eyes of the surroundings, and lay down on the bed to sleep.

    ##