Chapter 1221 - 1230

Chapter 1221 Advancement Game 12
  "Dead."

  Ning Tianqi dismissed it lightly, as if he didn't want to mention what happened at that time.

  If you don't mention it, don't mention it.

  Tired to the extreme, Fu An'an yawned heavily, "Captain, shall we go now?"

  Ning Tianqi looked at her swollen face, and most of the team members were the same, just a few minutes Many people in the room sat down.

  "Everyone, let's take a break."

  As soon as the words fell, everyone sat down casually in unison.

  Some people wrapped their clothes tightly and began to sleep, while others gathered in twos and threes, talking in low voices.

  Fu Anan fell asleep in the sound of giggling.

  Even at rest, she still had one nerve tense. Any slight movement around her would wake her up immediately.

  ##
  [There is still 04:22:36 before T2 game time]

  The break time is over, and Fu Anan found out from the conversation with them that ordinary players and S-level players obtain information differently.

  They may simply think that this is just a hunting game between ordinary players and S-level players. Except for a cooking button, there is no countdown of T1 time and T2 time, and there is no ranking list for each S-level player.

  The most prominent performance, they have no concept of time.

  Next to Fu An'an, two players were discussing this matter, "It should be the morning of the next day, right?" "

  I feel like it's been a long time, maybe more than that."

  The companion replied confidently, "Maybe T1+T2= 1 day, we are probably on the second night now."

  Fu Anan calculated silently in his mind.

  The first T1 period is 12 hours, and the T2 period is 4 hours; the second T1 has passed almost 8 hours. It's full of calculations, and the total is only 24 hours, which is just one day.

  Their own estimated time is much faster than the game itself.

  "Hey little sister, is it heavy? Do you want me to carry it for you?"

  A player next to Fu Anan came up and looked at the bag she made herself.

  Fu An'an silently shifted her bag from the side to her chest, "No thanks."

  Ning Tianqi who was not far away gave the man a cold look, and the player withdrew his hand, then walked away in embarrassment.

  It's good to be covered.

  It's a pity that T2 is about to start again, and Fu An'an is about to leave.

  The terrain here is complex, even if there are no buildings, green plants, etc. that the planet should have, it is still winding and winding. It's easy to get away in this situation.

  Ning Tianqi thought the same way, and she specifically reminded, "The terrain here is complicated, follow me carefully."

  Fu An'an: ... "Okay."

  Why is she so attracted to this young lady? It's the first time Troubled by being too cute.

  It didn't take long for him to be troubled, and there was a rush of footsteps coming from the front, and a few people suddenly appeared around the corner, and ran out in a panic, scaring everyone in a neat formation.