Chapter 1211 - 1220

Chapter 1211 Advancement to Game 2
  The man just finished speaking.

  The people next to him who only heard the three key words "Fu An'an" all looked over in an instant. Their eyes flicked back and forth between this woman and Zhen Fu An'an who was standing not far away from her.

  She was just reading the information from the side, and felt a little wronged when she was called suddenly.

  She looked back at them blankly and innocently, and then turned her gaze to the two who were arguing.

  The subconscious mind is telling these people - don't look at me, look at them.

  "Heh, if I were Fu An'an, you wouldn't know how many times you've died by now, and you can still yell here? A bastard who touches women's buttocks, even playing games can't change his behavior, how cheap."

  Hearing The woman scolded him, and the man couldn't sit still.

  "Stinky bitch."

  He accidentally touched something, who told her to dress so revealingly. Relying on the fact that the other party is a woman, the man rolled up his sleeves to try to get rough on her.

  Then, the woman put him down in two strokes.

  "You're so skilled, yet you still say you're not Fu Anan!"

  The man yelled in panic, and shouted at the people around him, "One hundred thousand points! What are you all doing blankly?

  " Many, they looked at the woman's expression more probing and eager to try.

  Kacha—

  a crisp sound of bone breaking came.

  The man who yelled loudly just now had fallen to the ground, staring blankly at the front.

  he died.

  Even though these people were all players, they had only experienced two or three rounds of the game. The woman's method of killing people was so clean and neat, which really surprised them.

  She is Fu An'an.

  With that move just now, even Zhen Fu An'an almost suspected that she wanted to steal her identity.

  "Hi everyone, I'm Ning Tianqi, the vice-captain of Lingtian's team."

  The woman reported her family name in a calm manner, "Our Lingtian's team is not as famous as Mang and LS, but it's still a bit famous, I hope Everyone knows that I am really not Fu Anan. If you don’t believe me, you can follow me and prove that I am not lying when you play T2.” “If you are really Fu Anan, wait until T2

  . Do S-level players have special abilities?"

  Someone pointed out the loophole in the woman's words, "And you are so strong..."

  After he finished speaking, the people who were originally hesitant turned to the possibility that she was Fu Anan.

  "If I were really Fu An'an, under the noses of so many people, would I reveal my identity so quickly? Ordinary players are 1.5 billion times as many as S-level players, and the chance of meeting them is not as high as winning the lottery."

  The woman retorted without panic, "And who stipulated that Fu An'an is the only woman who is strong?"

  Fu An'an nodded at the side.

  The little sister was brought into rhythm when she appeared on the stage. Not only did she directly kill the person who killed her, but she was also calm and clear-headed when she was in danger.