Chapter 411 - 420

_

  Chapter 411 Reality (10)

  This is probably the disadvantage of being the youngest in the team.

  In order to maintain a harmonious relationship between the eldest brother and the other second brothers, it is necessary to play the important role of lubricant.

  Fu Anan came out of the elevator, looked at the ugly face of Brother Daqiang downstairs who had succeeded, and shouted at him,
  "Remember to put the sofa in the elevator back!"

  "What sofa?" A cold voice came Come, Fu Anan was taken aback.

  "Just... the sofa downstairs."

  Fu An'an's volume suddenly decreased, and then followed the voice to the training room.

  Fu Yizhi was sitting on a black fitness equipment.

  The shirt, which must have been buttoned at the top in the past, is open, revealing powerful muscles.

  Sweat slid down his neck, and his eight-pack abs rose and fell as he breathed, making him who was originally abstinent and serious suddenly more sexy.

  Oh oh oh!
  The waist is still a mermaid line and an inverted triangle!
  If it wasn't Father Fu on the opposite side, she would almost have to blow the hooligan whistle.

  See no evil, see no evil!
  Fu Anan quickly shifted his gaze, moving and moving his eyes on various training equipment.

  Until Fu Yizhi said, "Pass me the water."

  She quickly unscrewed the mineral water on the bench and handed it to Father Fu.

  Fu Yizhi took it and looked at her, "What are you doing here?"

  "Take care of you."

  Fu Anan looked around, and cleverly brought him a towel,

  "You seem very unhappy when you come back today. Did Brother Daqiang and the others do it?" Has something wrong happened to you?

  Say it, I'll let them change it!"

  "Heh."

  These words made Fu Yizhi laugh, and took the towel to wipe off his sweat,

  "Are you quite an official?"

  "This...they are wrong, don't they have to be criticized.

  " Such words to destroy one's limelight.

  "It's not them who offended me."

  Fu Yizhi leaned against the iron frame behind him, looking at Fu An'an with unpredictable eyes.

  "Who's who?"

  Fu Anan patted his thigh,
  "Small boy, you're so brave! Brother Fu, tell me, I'll kill him!" Hearing

  this,
  Fu Yizhi covered her head and face with a towel He stopped, then got up, and walked towards the special fighting room,

  "Come here, practice with me for a while."

  Fu Anan just tore off the towel, and was taken aback when he heard his unreasonable request.

  "Brother Fu, what's the point of you fighting with me? I'll call Brother Daqiang up, and you beat him!"

  Unfortunately, she still didn't escape in the end, and she slipped in after being carried away.

  ##
  There are many such fighting rooms in the building.