O17

The two girls stayed up late talking. 
Jeongyeon had explained all about the preparations and how worried she was and Nayeon had listened to her and given her advice.

-It's late.- Nayeon said. -Send Jimin home. Stay here with me.

-Really, Nayeon?

-I can't send you home where Jihyo is waiting for you to accuse you of stealing her jewels. You told me yourself that you heard your father say that on your way out to see me.

After all, a break from everything was what she needed. Nayeon called Irene and asked her to warn Jimin and send him home. Jeongyeon followed Nayeon to the room she shared with Edward. The large double bed had been a gift from Tzuyu.

-Take your clothes off.- Nayeon told her taking off her sleeves. -Open the wardrobe and choose a nightgown.

Jeongyeon turned to the other side and started taking off her dress leaving only the bodice on. She opened the closet and took out a nightgown. Removing the bodice, she put it on and turned around hoping to find Nayeon ready to sleep and luckily she did.

-I'm pretty tired.- Jeongyeon said.

-Then let's go to sleep.

The two went to the bed and lay down next to each other. Jeongyeon on the left and Nayeon on the right, just like when they slept in two separate beds.

-I... Nayeon, I wish I knew how to do it right. I don't know... I don't know what to do... How to do it... I...

-Jeongyeon, calm down.

-How can I? I'm so nervous...

Nayeon sat up. -I'm sure he will kiss you. Kissing is like... Like sucking a tasty candy.

-A candy? How? Aren't candies supposed to be chewed?

Nayeon smiled at the innocence of the girl next to her. She brought her face close to Jeongyeon's making their breaths mix.

-What does my lipstick smell like?- she whispered.

Jeongyeon's eyes were closed. -Like cherry.

-And you like cherries. What would you like to do now?

-Taste... The cherry.

-That's exactly how you will feel with him. He will put his lips on yours and you will reciprocate. You...- Nayeon put her lips on Jeongyeon's upper one and sucked it. -Like this... And so you have to reciprocate...- She pressed her lips again and Jeongyeon, who still had her eyes closed, tried to do the same with Nayeon's lower lip. They were just delicate touches of lips but they were so precious. -Exactly ... At this point he will insert his tongue... Like this...

Nayeon pressed her hand against Jeongyeon's cheek and captured her lips again, caressing them gently with her tongue. Jeongyeon moved her trembling hand to the back of Nayeon's neck, while the other slipped her tongue into Jeongyeon's mouth. It was the first time that the youngest had done such a thing and she didn't quite know how to do it. She just decided to follow Nayeon and enjoy Nayeon's gentle tongue against hers, their lips colliding, sucking each other like a whirlwind, the noise their heavy breaths made... Their tongues joined in a elegant and passionate dance. Jeongyeon's cheeks were on fire and she felt tears prick her eyes. She didn't know why. It had never happened to her before. But for some reason she felt those tears weren't bad. One of them landed on her cheek and she felt how it burned against her skin. Nayeon pulled away from her and gave her another fleeting kiss and then another.

-And then ...- She tried to catch her breath. -He...

She put a hand on the shoulder of Jeongyeon's robe and pulled it down, revealing her bare shoulder. She stroked it sending a shiver down Jeongyeon's spine. Nayeon pulled her other shoulder down as well, then sliding her dress down, revealing her round breasts. Nayeon swallowed as she tried to keep calm. It was just a help she was giving her sister, just a lesson. She slid her dress even further until it was completely removed. She stood there staring at her in her most absolute nakedness. Jeongyeon could see her through the moonlight which seemed stronger than usual that night. Nayeon placed her lips between Jeongyeon's breasts and gave her a sweet kiss. The girl below her felt an insistent throb in her intimacy, so strong that she just wanted to cry. Another tear burned against her cheek as Nayeon put her mouth around Jeongyeon's hard nipple and began to suck it as she had done with her lips before. The girl below her moaned, something new and shameful to her, but music to Nayeon's ears. She then proceeded to attack her other nipple while with her left hand she took the first one and squeezed it tightly, as if it were taking all of her stress out on her. Jeongyeon could only moan and shed tears as the sweet and innocent– ​​maybe not anymore– Nayeon touched her gently and passionately. The eldest then separated from her and sat back to observe her once more. Jeongyeon picked her by her shoulders and threw her onto the bed next to her. The girl slid her shoulder pads down her arms, caressing them as she performed her deed. Nayeon closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure of Jeongyeon's soft hands against her white skin. Jeongyeon allowed herself the luxury of removing her robe slowly, touching her hips and making her gasp. The younger one smiled at the eldest's gesture and continued to slide her hands down, accompanying her dress along her long, thin legs. Jeongyeon stroked them as if she were touching a silk robe. She finally took off her robe and looked at Nayeon stark naked under her.

-You are beautiful.- Jeongyeon whispered to her.

Nayeon took her by the back of the neck and pressed their lips against each other once more. It was Jeongyeon this time who placed one hand on Nayeon's cheek and the other next to her head. Nayeon took her arm and gently laid her down beside her. The older one made their lips part and got on the other side of the bed. She grabbed Jeongyeon's long fingers and squeezed her hands, pulling herself towards the body of the younger one, making their intimacies collide, making both feel pleasure and pain at the same time, light-heartedness and melancholy for not being able to have what they wanted, passion and self-hatred because they looked like the reincarnation of the devil. The room was filled with moans, heavy breathing, the sound of their labia slamming together. That sense of freedom but also of terrible guilt that you could breathe in that room.

Nayeon hadn't even noticed but she had stopped saying what Richard would do, she had just acted. Maybe because that wasn't what Richard would have done, that was what no one but Nayeon could have done. Because no one loved Jeongyeon as much as Nayeon. And they continued throughout the night.

This chapter is inspired by a movie recommended by Nayeon and Momo (maybe also Sana) called "Handmaiden"