101

wednesday
NCHS 🦁
1st period - volleyball practice 🏐

~ jayden pov

this morning jules was being so sweet to me. she woke me up to kisses and she helped me brush out my hair after my shower. she showered before me she was up before me so she was already halfway ready. she has court friday morning. i tried to get her to eat but she wouldn't eat anything. she's still upset all that happened this week so far. jules drove herself to work so of course i took hayley to school again. hayley and i were talking about her mental health. hayley told me she's depressed i know that isabella told me. jules is fighting but she's so sweet of a person. the words people say about her aren't even true. when she loves you she's the most childlike loving person to ever exist. when we're together she smiles so much her cheeks hurt🥲. that's the same for me too. i'm at school right now i told eddie to get her food. i texted him that he said ok. he's upset about joey doing what he did to her. poor eddie took the fall to protect her. eddie's mom is pressing charges on joey too. jules and eddie are celebrities and nobody in the fandom knows this happened yet. jules hasn't posted herself since that happened and eddie either they're just trying to handle it silently with their team right now. they could get in trouble for putting too much information out on the internet. their parents have a say too so they have control of their kids choice. i'm in the locker room waiting for practice to start. i've just been acting like everything is good. i told my friends i got kicked out i told them that because just in case jules and i fought or something i'd have somewhere to stay. i stayed at kianna's mainly. dev sometimes and kai.

"alright y'all let's go" ki says to us

we leave the locker room and go into the gym where coach is. she be on our ass sometimes.

first we started off with a light warmup and then went over our game plays again. this is the last game before we have competition and tournaments that's all next week. halloween is also next week on friday it's gonna be a HUGE kickback hosted by bella and katie and then my birthday is saturday the next day. i'm still confused as to why my family hasn't reached out to be since i got kicked out. i mean everyone has besides my mom. my dad wants me to come back but he told me it's best if it's not here because mom is spiraling again like the last times she attempted to kick me out for doing absolutely nothing but breathing. and bronny's getting all the love and attention and when darian visits he gets it too but when i was there i got rude comments and sarcasm or being left out and i wasn't allowed to leave the house even when they treated me like that. in some aspects i'm glad i'm out the house but in others it hurts me.

📍The studio 🎶
9:45 am

~ eddie pov

we're in the studio working. what happened at the studio with joey pulling up was od for real. that shit pissed me off a lot. i don't mess with bro no more we not friends after that. i stick by juli at all times she my partner in crime we ride together. if he messes with her he mess with me same way with her. jules and i are best friends we talk and hangout together everyday and i'm in charge in making sure she's ok when she's away from jayden and her family. her parents have my number and they text me asking how she's doing and if she's ate and stuff jayden does that too. jules has my parents number in case of emergency but they LOVE her and take her in like she's their own kid. if it's one thing i learned about jules it's that she's so far from being a on purpose cheater. i've learned that if she never really loved someone or trusted them she'll go off and do her thing but she still loves them. she's told me that she's made mistakes with Jayden but her heart is still in jayden's hands to this day. she said jayden's who i'll always think about everyday i wake up. jules in the phase where she's giving her all back to jayden like giving her everything all of her energy, attention, vulnerability, and love. she's back in that stage. everytime she's in that stage she's distracted and can't focus on what's going on in the present because she's constantly thinking about jayden. if she's not thinking about jayden she's sad and doing drugs which i try to keep her away from. she hasn't asked for any since her pregnancy but now that she miscarried she's still sad. jules is going through a lot that she doesn't speak about right now. depression isn't easy.