127

monday
📍jules's apartment 😛
8:05 am

~ jayden pov

today is bronny's 17th birthday so there will be some type of plans for him tonight with my family and i. my mom usually goes all out for the boys birthdays but when it comes to mine it's just like a normal day. my dad would make it the best he could everytime. for my 16th birthday i remember i got into a fight with my mom and i cried in my room for hours until my dad came and surpised me with my favorite ice cream bar and he took me out to the lake we used to spend every summer at together before the family split. we sat there and he told me that he loves me and that i will always be his little girl. he always knew how to make me smile. always knew when i needed him the most. he'd drop everything to be with me if i needed him. my dad is my hero.

im really hoping my family doesnt make today shit for bronny. he doesnt deserve that. im up brushing my teeth and cleaning my face. i think jules is up just laying in bed right now. she's going to the studio right after she drops me off. im not sure if hayley is going with us she might go with her best friend giselle since chris is on tour.

i finish. i walk out the bathroom and i see jules just staring into her phone. i crawl back in bed and lay my head on her chest. she's staring at her call log.

"why are you looking at your call log?" i ask

she sighs deeply, "is it bad.. that.." she starts but doesn't finish.

i look at her, "never mind" she says

she turns her phone off. i stare at her, "whats wrong?" she asks

"umm... nothing" she says

she gets up and got out of bed. she goes into the bathroom. i thought to myself, "get ready for school" jules says from the bathroom.

i rest into the pillows and got on my phone. waiting for her to come out the bathroom. once jules finishes she comes out the bathroom she stops and looks at me.

"jayde cmon" she says

i smirk, "it's only 8:12 relaxxx" i say

she came and got back in bed with me. she stares off into my eyes, "why are you so rebilious?" she asks

i smile, "i do what i want when i want" i say

she smiles slightly at me, "i know" she says softly

i rest my weight on my arm so im sitting up looking at her, "remember what you said last night?" i ask

she smiles, "yeah i remember jayden" she says

i smile too, "then i don't need to do much talking i'll let my lips do it" i say softly

our lips connect. we make out for a good 3 minutes before i end up hovering over her. i kiss down her neck licking and sucking slowly on my way down. she lets out the softest moans in my ear. it was so hot. when i stop to look at her. i saw her eyes low as fuck and her biting her lip at me.

she grabs me by my shirt pulling me closer so now we're face to face, "don't stop." she says softly

HOLY FUCK☺️. i fold so badly but i kept going anyways. i kiss down her neck some more and left a hickey. i eventually did her after she stopped being shy and telling me no wait. i used the strap and had her in all the positions to be honest.

but that missionary get her everytime😏. i was choking her while i was in her guts it was satisfying watching her eyes roll at the back of her head because of me and her struggle. her whimpering is so hot.

she was moaning my name pretty loud good thing we're upstairs and hayley's down there. she was gripping the sheets and my arms and cum was dripping everywhere. she was so into it. she didn't even want me to stop.