20 ✔️ our dirty little secret

It's been a week since girls night at Wren's house and I still haven't talked to Ro

I can't!

Every time I've tried to I always fucking chicken out.

I mean for god's sake! It's just Ro!

So here I am, standing in front of his house debating if I should knock on the door.

Just fucking do it Em!

I let out a sigh before knocking on the door.

I hear footsteps coming towards the door and I genuinely feel like I'm about to throw up.

The door swings open revealing Ro in all his shirtless glory.

"Emmy? What are you doing here?" He asks while running a hand through his hair.

"Um- can we talk?"

"Sure."

He opens the door wider so I can walk in.

"What's up?" He asks as soon as he closes the door.

Any words I wanted to say suddenly got stuck at the back of my throat.

Why am I so fucking scared?

Jesus Christ Em, get a fucking grip!

"Hello? Emmy?" He says snapping out of my thoughts.

"Right, sorry!" I mumble awkwardly.

"Are you okay? Did something happen to you? ARE YOU PREGNANT?" He asks.

"WHAT?! No, you dumbass! I just wanted to talk about what happened between us."

"Oh...okay."

He thought I was pregnant?

Holy shit!

He walks over and takes a seat on his couch while I sit at the far end of it.

"Look Ro, I never meant to hurt your feelings by ignoring what happened between us...I just didn't know how to feel and I was confused." I admit.

"I get it, I was confused too but we shouldn't have acted as if nothing happened."

"I agree, the truth is it's kinda been hard to ignore especially since I see you almost every day."

"Yep, it's been hard for me too."

"Ro...why did you kiss Indie? Do you like her?"

His eyes widen and he bursts out laughing.

"I do not like Indie like that, where the hell did you get that idea?"

Oh, I don't know, maybe after you fucking kissed her!

"I don't know," I mumble.

"Look, I was going through a lot that day and I took some shitty shrooms some guy in the back of a van sold me...I wasn't myself."