21 ✔️ can't have your cake and eat it too

I left Emmy alone with Levi for 2 fucking minutes and when I come back, she was yelling at him

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO HER LEVI!" She yells.

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT?!"

I immediately pull her aside before she pounces on him.

"Wren and Ambrose will be here any minute, you need to change."

"No! I need to talk some sense into him!"

"No Em, you need to change because anytime you bend down even a little, I can see your ass."

The only guy allowed to see her in a lace thong is me.

She sighs before heading upstairs, probably to change back into her dress.

Levi continues to sit on the couch with his face buried in his hands.

By the time Emmy comes back down, Wren and Ambrose are already here.

"Alright, what's going on?" Wren asks.

She seems a bit off, maybe she's tired?

"Tell them," Emmy says.

Levi remains quiet.

"LEVI HERE DECIDED HE SUDDENLY DOES WANT TO BE WITH INDIE!" Emmy says.

Both Wren and Ambrose's eyes widened.

I don't think I've ever seen Ambrose shocked.

"WHAT?! Wait what?" Wren stumbles over her words.

"I just- I feel like I made the wrong choice." Levi mumbles.

"Well no shit, of course, you did," Ambrose says and Levi sends him a glare.

"Dude, that's your sister," I tell him.

"Adeline may be my sister but I never lie." He shrugs.

"The only fucking reason you're regretting what you did is because Indie is happy with someone else." Wren spits.

As much as Levi deserves this, I still feel bad for him.

His emotions are clearly all over the place and when he made his decision, he probably wasn't in the best headspace.

But that still doesn't excuse the fact that he did what he did.

"You guys don't think I realize how fucked up this is?! You think I want to get in between Indie and Landon?" Levi mutters.

"Uh yeah, I do think you want to get in between them...isn't that the whole reason why we're here?" Ambrose asks.

"Ambrose, your sarcasm isn't helping." I sigh.

"Look Levi, you need to figure out what you want because either way, you will be hurting one of my best friends and either way you'll end up with my fist in your face so be smart," Emmy says as she walks into the kitchen.