-FIVE-

"Is he dead?" Xiumin whispered, eyes wide. For a guy who had supposedly took a shotgun to his stepfather's head, he was greener than all the hills in Ireland.

"Yes," I said as they finally took the body away.

"Whatcha all looking at?" the fat guard yelled. "Sit your asses down and eat."

None of them moved, and a few of them glanced at me.

Moving forward, my footsteps echoed throughout the hall. It was only when I took my seat that everyone reverted to normal. Again, I grinned. Mat and Xiumin came over as well, sitting around me. Part of me wished that I could at least sit with my people. But for now, I was stuck.

"It's like you're a king here," Xiumin leaned over as I ate my basically frozen peas.

"That's 'cause he is, kid," Mat snickered. "Your cellmate is the Kim Mad Hatter Taehyung."

"The Mad Hatter?" he asked as he glanced at me. "What did you do?

I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"How the fuck ain't you know who this man is? Ain't you got a TV boy?" Mat threw a roll at his head, but I grabbed it before it hit him and took a bite.

"Thanks," he muttered to me then glanced at Mat. "My step father believed television was a source of sin."

"You ain't ever read a newspaper? Step outside? What the fuck did he do? Keep you in a cage?" Mat joked.

"Something like that, you don't need a chain to be locked up," he replied picking at his food. "But it doesn't matter anymore. I blew his head clean off."

I shook my head. He was trying to hide his fear but instead he came off like a dumbass.

"If you don't want a needle in your arm, don't be saying shit like that," Mat told him, picking through the mashed potatoes.

"If I ever get a trial. The guy they gave me says I could be in waiting in here for a while. You got to trial quick, who's your lawyer?" he asked me.

I felt like he was trying to take notes or some shit. Without a word, I rose from the table and walked away.

Once I left, so did a few others. They didn't say anything, they simply followed me up the stairs. Our cells were just over the cafeteria, it was one of the few places we could move without the cuffs.

"Stop," Thing One snapped, as he stepped in front of me. The rest of the men lingered on the stairs a few paces behind me.

"What are you doing?" I watched as they threw everything out my cell.

"Cell search. Since you've been here, there's been an influx of drugs. The warden doesn't like that."

The warden can kiss my fucking ass.

"And you think the drugs are hidden where? In my mat?"