-FOURTEEN-

What a smart wife I had, she'd planned it all out perfectly.

"We're going to have to do press conferences, and a lot of them, this isn't just going to go away. We'll be in the news for weeks, if not years," Namjoon moaned, and I was there with him. The last thing I wanted do was sit in front of the same sharks who were calling for my blood only a few hours ago.

"Did Y/N speak about any of this with you?" my father asked.

"Talk to me about something? What do I look like, her husband?" I laughed bitterly as I drank.

"Taehyung?" he questioned me again.

"Why the hell did you let me get married?" I sighed, as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "She didn't say anything about it, and I didn't give her the chance."

"What are you going to do?" Jin asked.

"Right now I'm going to try to wash the stench of jail off of me. Then I'm going to drink...actually I'm going to do both at the same time¸ and only after that I may speak with her." Or strangle her...Walking out the room, a few maids curtsied as I passed them, which reminded me that I needed to do another background check and establish some sort of leverage on all of them.

"Taehyung," Jisoo called out from behind me.

I stopped in the middle of the marble staircase.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry I didn't come to visit you," she whispered. "I spent most of my time with Eunwoo."

"I noticed, you seem attached," I replied, as I turned back to face her. Which was why I hadn't wanted her near him to begin with.

She squeezed her hands, and bit her bottom lip. "I am, and that's not my fault. I've been here for five months and I've watched him become more amazing with each passing day. I care about him, and I'm worried that whatever you all are getting into is going to affect him. I'm sorry to say it, but neither of you have been great parents. In fact, neither of you have been parents. But what do you expect when the both of you are so wrapped up in this family. I don't want him to get hurt."

"He is not your son, Jisoo."

She looked as if I'd just slapped her. "I...I know that."

"Do you really?"

I stared at her for a moment, but apparently she couldn't find the words to say anything else, so I turned around and walked away.

"Goodnight, Jisoo, I hope for your sake you never bring this up again, ever."

"Threaten me all you want, Taehyung, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong!"

Rolling my eyes, I tried to ignore the headache that seemed to have been building all day. I'd literally just gotten out of jail for the love of Christ. There should be a waiting period before dealing with all this shit.