-FIFTY NINE-

"What the fuck!?" he yelled at me.

Smiling, I focused. "Do the tape, then send it to me, we'll broadcast it tomorrow. Doeun's been doing a pretty good job controlling the fallout from the FBI. I want to strike again before he comes after us."

"He's already tightening up the organization busts around our supplies. It's as if he knows where all our imports are coming from."

I'd known that. But hearing it from his mouth annoyed me. Taehyung stood up and grabbed my legs. Instinctively, I tried to kick him away.

"Just get it done."

"I'll get right on it. And Y/N?"

"What, Namjoon?" I gritted through my teeth as Taehyung grabbed my free arm and placed it behind my back.

"Did you know Jimin's gay?"

I was aware of that, but I was more shocked that he knew. Jimin was very good at keeping his personal life as private as possible.

"Get it done, Joon." I hung up and threw the phone onto the bed as I tried to wiggle free from Taehyung's grasp.

"You know, you're very abusive," he whispered into my ear.

"It's not my fault you're a pussy," I replied, as I kicked my leg into his balls.

"BITCH!" he hissed out in pain as he involuntarily let me go.

I hadn't even kicked him that hard.

Grabbing his shirt, I pulled him onto the bed and sat on top of him.

"And you better not forget it, sweetheart." I moved to get off of him, but he didn't let me go.

"Tae—"

"Stop talking. Just sit on top of me until it feels better."

I tried not laugh. "And how is this helping?"

"Mentally it makes me feel better."

I roll my eyes as I sat on top of him for a moment longer before I got up. "We have a lot to do today, you've been through worse, so man up."

"Women underestimate how fucking painful this is," he grumbled as someone knocked.

"Maybe that's because we are comparing it to the fact that once a month Mother Nature punches us in the uterus for a week," I snapped.

He opened his mouth, but then closed it, obviously unsure how to respond as I opened the door.