-THIRTY NINE-

"Yeah. I chose to keep running with Suho."

I nodded but I didn't press him for more. Jin knew he had a choice to make. Hopefully the gravestones would haunt him, they were fake, no one knew that but Taehyung and myself, but the point remained the same. No matter how Taehyung felt about Jin, I knew he didn't want to kill him.

I walked into the room we'd been using as a nursery here., and I saw Minho and Evelyn standing by the window speaking quietly to each other. They looked like teenagers sneaking around.

"Am I interrupting?" I asked them.

"Yes, but since you brought Eunwoo, we shall forgive you." Evelyn grinned as she came towards us with open arms.

Kissing Eunwoo's head, I placed him in her arms.

"Do you want a bath?" she asked, as she bounced him up and down while they walked off towards the bathroom.

"He's already been changed," I said to her.

"But you want a bath. Don't you, Eunwoo?" She grinned and I rolled my eyes and watched as they disappeared.

"She's been waiting for a grandchild forever. Let her have her fun," Minho said and smiled, as he leaned against the window.

"Well as long as she's having fun," I replied, moving towards him. "How are you enjoying the role of babysitter?"

"I was enjoying it a lot more before you labeled it. I've taken up a few new hobbies, why does the Great Min wish to know?"

"Idle hands are the devil's play tool."

He perked up slightly, as if he were waiting for the bone I was throwing his way. I gazed out the window and stared at the statue that stood in the distance.

"Do you plan to keep me in suspense for long?"

Giving him my attention, I sighed. "I need you to create different identities for us."

"Don't you have those already?" He frowned.

"We do, but I need them to cover every angle. Birth records, passports, taxes, education, yearbooks, I need you to build us eight brand new lives."

"You mean nine, including Eunwoo."

"No, eight, including Eunwoo. Maybe even seven, but for now eight."

He stared into my eyes and I didn't flinch.

"Jisoo and Jin—"

"Have a choice."

"Do you really believe new IDs will be needed?"

"I don't know. But I'd rather be safe than ignorant to the facts. Doeun is different. If anything happens, I want to have my bases covered."

"Fine. I'll get working on it, but it will take time."

"That's why I'm telling you now. And Minho , don't allow anyone to find out you're doing this, not even Evelyn. Not even Taehyung knows what I'm asking of you. I don't want him thinking that I doubt us."

He nodded as the door opened and Taehyung walked in dressed in jeans and a button down shirt with a bag over his shoulder.

"You both look suspicious," he said tentatively.

"They do, don't they," Evelyn stated, as she stepped in with a sleepy looking Eunwoo in her arms. Taehyung kissed his head and this time he didn't cry but yawned instead.

"We have a meeting to get to," I said, and Taehyung nodded.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Name?" a grey-haired bodyguard asked as he blocked our path into the mansion with his hands.