-NINETEEN-

"You are a bitch."

"Excuse me?" I stood straighter, my body tensing while I glared at her.

She crossed arms and held her head high. "Taehyung is an ass, and you are a bitch. But you're both still human and under the armor you both wear every fucking day, you love each other."

"Eun—"

"No. No. I'm still speaking and you're going to listen. If you want to kick the recent cancer survivor's ass afterward, that's your choice." She held her finger up at me and I fought the urge to break it. Who the fuck did she think she was?

"Y/N, just tell him you're sorry," she added and I turned away, and pressed my nose against Eunwoo and inhaled. "I know you love him and he loves you. You have both gone through hell together and apart, but at least when you're both together, you can find comfort in each other. When you love someone, you just have to let them win sometimes. It doesn't mean you're weak. It doesn't mean that you are any less of the woman he fell in love with. He would walk through fire for you...while you were gone, he told Evelyn to show Eunwoo pictures of you. He wouldn't let any of us doubt you. If you truly love him give him this and move on, Y/N, or you will lose him permanently. I'm sure you all will still have plenty of fights in the future."

Handing Eunwoo to her, I straightened my jacket. "Bring him down to the basement. I have work to do and I don't want him too far from me."

Kissing his head once more, I took off the earmuffs and threw it into the corner of the room as I left. It was only when I exited the room that I took a deep breath. Placing my hand over my chest, I tried to calm down, but my heart kept pounding against my rib cage.

What was wrong with me?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

What was wrong with her?

What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Taehyung, have you heard a word I just said?" Namjoon questioned me, as he leaned against the wooden door.

"No," I sighed as I pulled my shirt on. Five months of seeing their faces on a limited basis suddenly didn't seem so bad anymore.

"Speaking as your cousin, you are an idiot."

Tell me something I didn't know.

"Namjoon—"

"I know what happened to her," he cut me off and I froze, only for a moment before turning to him.

"What?"

Pushing himself off the wall, he stood before me with purpose. "Y/N. I know what happened to her. Eunha overheard you both arguing. No, she did not mean to spy on you, and yes, she did tell me everything. No one else knows, and you are still an idiot."