-THIRTY FIVE-

"Dad, you can go to bed," I told him as he leaned down and stared at Eunwoo.

"I used to enjoy watching you all sleep, you all were a lot less troublesome when you were children."

As I gently lifted Eunwoo, I smiled at how warm he was; a little bundle of life.

"Be careful, Tae."

"I know how to hold him."

"Not Eunwoo. But with Jin. Before you and Y/N do or say anything reckless, remember he is still your brother and therefore my son. I love him as dearly as I love you. My dream is for you all to depend on each other, not destroy one another," he replied.

"Only time can tell then."

Y/N'S POV

The next morning I found myself dressed like a political Barbie doll as I stood on the steps of the of the Blue house ,the house of President Kim, holding onto our son as Taehyung was given the key to the fucking city on behalf of our family. Seoul had no doors, why the fuck did it have a key? But if it had been me, I would've done my part and smiled. It was a pointless show of gratitude, but I would always play my part no matter how badly it irked me. Even Eunwoo seemed annoyed with his suit. I wasn't even aware that they made suits for infants.

"Words cannot express how much this means to me," Taehyung said to the crowd. "I have loved this city all my life and that will never change. No matter what has happened in the past, Seoul is my home...our home."

He turned and reached for Eunwoo and me. I wanted roll my eyes, but I smiled instead as I moved forward. I did not like to be used as a prop.

"Y/N and I have thought long and hard about this and we truly want to do more to make this city a great one. While in prison, I was forced to see, hear, and experience things at that no one, not even a prisoner should. Together, let's work to make our community and our political system a better one. Let's treat humans as such. Let's respect life and celebrate it. I thank you for this honor and I hope that in return I can honor you all." He smiled and we posed for photos as the flashbulbs rained upon us.

"Did you forget to tell me you're running for office?" I muttered through a smile.

"I'm just rolling with the punches and I do like getting the key," he whispered as Eunwoo reached for it. I knew it would only end up in his mouth. It was like he had to lick everything new he encountered.

"Now that this is over, let's get out of here."

"What am I supposed to do? Cut the Governor short so we can escape?" he asked, as he placed his hand on my back and I could feel it starting its downward movement.

"Are you feeling me up in front of the entire city?"

He looked to me and winked. "It's my city. I have a key to prove it."

I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around his ego right now. Holding Eunwoo to my chest, I walked off the stage as the last of the clapping rang through the air.

Finally.

Y/N'S POV

We were in Presidential area.