-SIXTY FOUR-

"I'm going to find Taehyung. I'll be back," I whispered.

Jihan nodded, already standing guard.

Walking down the hall, I waited until I was out of both sight and hearing range. Then, I ducked into an empty room, pausing only for a moment to ensure that I was completely alone before I released everything; I screamed. I screamed and punched the wall over and over again until my knuckles were numb, bloody, and exposed. Doeun had sent us an image of Eunwoo and Evelyn with a message saying, "Goodbye."

And now...now Minho was gone.

Just like that. Not only had he killed him—but ten other bullets were found, three were in Suho, one in Minho, the others were bystanders and a driver who ended up driving into a building. And now Minho's body was here in the morgue and I couldn't...

Fuck, this hurt.

Taking a deep breath, I followed the blue arrows and rode the elevator down. It smelled like actual death as I walked down the quiet hall. And there I found him, stiffly standing over the table. Moving inside the room, I sighed in relief at the fact that he had not unzipped the bag by himself. His hand, which seemed paler than I remembered, was hovering over the top of the bag. He was afraid, but I knew that he wouldn't believe it until he saw Minho's body with his own two eyes.

Stepping up, I pulled the zipper down slowly and Taehyung took his hand away. I didn't want him to see this, not if he didn't want to, so I allowed my body to block his view.

"I'm ready."

No you aren't.

None of us were, no matter what we said. Moving back, I allowed him to see the single bullet wound in the center of his father's head. Taehyung's body hunched forward as his legs went weak, but I held on to him and caught him as the sobs erupted from his body; not just from his mouth, his entire body was wracked with painful sobs that caused my throat to tighten and my eyes to sting. He cried openly in my arms before finally moving over to face his father. He kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Appa. I'm so sorry." He wept.

I didn't care what he said; we were going home.

He was going to take his father back home to Seoul where he belonged. We would have our revenge, but he needed this, and truthfully, so did I. We all did.

Someone still had to tell Namjoon and Eunha...and I knew that that someone would've been me.

Holding onto my husband, a burning need traveled through me. Something akin to adrenaline, but darker, much more vengeful, pumped through my veins and I made a silent promise: Never again!

EUNHA'S POV

Wiping my face over and over again didn't help. Nothing seemed to dull the pain, or stop the tears. I sat on the edge of our bed waiting for my husband. He was going to be here at any moment, and I needed to be strong for him, but the damned tears wouldn't stop falling. When the door jiggled, I sat up quickly with my hands at my sides.