-FIFTY EIGHT-

"Jimin, how many men do we have?" I asked him, as I jumped up onto the old conveyor belt.

"Within the state, or the country?"

I never knew there was a difference.

"The state?"

"Nine hundred and forty-seven."

"Jesus, really? We pay all of those people?"

"If you want any more information, you're going to have to ask the boss." He shifted in his seat.

I frowned, as I stood up and walked slowly along the belt with my arms out to the side as though I was having trouble balancing.

"Jimin, what's the Italian word for narcissist?"

"Narcisista."

Well, that was easier than I thought. Atleast I know the Italian name if not Irish.

"How many people have you—?"

"I've lost count," he cut me off before I could finish what I was going to say.

"I was going to ask you how many people you've dated."

"Are you ordering me to talk about my personal life?"

I didn't want to order him. "No, but—"

"Then I prefer to not answer your question, ma'am," he responded, and luckily for the both of us, Namjoon returned from the basement.

"We're done here, are they still standing guard?"

Jimin nodded, already on his feet. "Just like you asked, three at night, three in the morning. Also there is a new shipment of snow coming in."

Why didn't anyone tell me? Pricks!

"Good. Right on time. I'll let Y/N and Taehyung know, they've been expecting it." Namjoon came up beside me, and extended his arm to help me down. Accepting it, I jumped down as gracefully as possible.

"Did the permits come in for the new marijuana farm?" he questioned.

Jimin shook his head. "Apparently Seoul's not as liberal as we would've liked to believe."

"Well, it looks as though the bosses are going to have to buddy up to more people before they come home. They really want a home-based farm, right?" I asked, reminding them both that this was no longer a boys only club.

"What's happening to our guest?" I added.