-FORTY-

"Would you like the honor Tinker Bell? Or should I?" I said as I looked to him.

He froze for a moment before snapping. "They're out of their fucking minds, sir! We don't even know who these motherfuckers are—!"

"Dear God, stop yelling," Y/N held her fingers to her ears. "This can be proven quite easily, just check your email Gong."

He took his phone out and scrolled through his emails, reading the files that the FBI had tried to hide, even that of Tinker Bell's family. The family no one knew of; two little girls and a pregnant wife.

Three.

Two.

One.

"You bastard!" Gong screeched as he lunged for him.

Before he could reach him, Tinker Bell tried to make a run for it. It was pathetic attempt. I thought he would have gone down with more honor than that. Holding on to his arms, the guards pulled him back to Gong. He struggled but it didn't matter.

"You're going to wish you were dead by the time I'm through with you."

"Actually," Y/N said as she rose from her chair, "we would like the pleasure of getting rid of him."

"Why? What the fuck do you want with him?"

"Let's just say our bosses want to make an example out of him. But don't worry, you will have proof that he's gone," I stated.

Y/N clapped as she turned to look at his men. "Now which one of you gentlemen would like to escort our prize to the car?"

"What makes you think I'm just going to hand him over so quickly?" Gong was thinking a bit too much.

"Because if you don't, every one of your consumers will think that you've been working with the FBI and so will your bosses. So tell me, does Tinker Bell really mean that much to you?" I asked him.

He swallowed and shook his head. "Just bring me the proof."

"We said you were going to get it and you will. Word of advice though; start looking for a new city. I'm sure Agent Teyeon has already told them more than enough to put you away for life." I stood in front of the man who held his head high as if he had not just tried to run like the little bitch he was.

"We were going to kill you quickly, but then you threatened us."

"Bye, Gong."

Y/N and I walk away as his men dragged out the agent. The great thing about Gong's parties was the fact that drugs were so rampant that almost everyone there was high on something. None of them cared that we're dragging a reluctant man through the house. They were in their own personal high.