-EIGHTY ONE-

It was definitely not the end ;). My heart can't bear such dilemma.

________________________________________________________________________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It took a cold son of a bitch to look the love of their life in the eyes and then put a bullet into their skull. I knew from the very moment we spoke about this that I wasn't going to be able to do it. However, I was shocked that she also seemed unable to do it as well. She stared at me, her gun still raised and hot from the bullet she'd fired into the wall behind me, while my bullet remained lodged in the picture frame behind her.

Dropping my forehead to hers, we stood there for a moment as we breathed in each other's scent. Were we weak for not killing each other, or did that make us strong? I couldn't tell anymore. I felt dead inside, but I still had her and that was all that mattered.

"You didn't give me a chance to say, 'I love you too, Kim Taehyung,'" she whispered.

I wanted to smile, but I couldn't. This was the end. Pulling away from me, she turned to the computer. The numbers on the timer were all set to zero.

"We should go," I said to her just as all the data started to scramble, and all the files on the drive were sent off to the various journalists.

"What the hell?" Y/N muttered before sitting down.

"Y/N, we need to—"

"The files are deleting themselves," she whispered,

My heart took a thumping beat. "What?"

She tried to type, but the system immediately locked her out and the pages, the pictures, accounts, everything that he had on us, erased itself. It was like watching the end of a solitaire game where all the cards were spread out before they disappeared completely.

"Did you do this?" I asked her.

"No. There was nothing I could do. The program was beyond me—"

She stopped when a video screen popped up and all of sudden, there was Shin-hye with a large grin on her face, a glass of red wine near and her white dog.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................