-THIRTY SIX-

"Best eighty-nine million I've ever spent." I grinned at Taehyung.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We weren't wasting time, simply because we didn't have any more time to waste. I was sure that Doeun knew we were here, and I was beyond ready for payback. This was what we needed. So I sat in the booth, and watched as the hooker in the tight, blue dress and fish net stockings, flirted with the undercover agent who was currently ingesting copious amounts of drugs. I should've been insulted by the fact that he didn't notice my beautiful wife, who was pretending to be a bartender. Normally we had people to do this type of work, but this was personal. It needed to done correctly, and the only people who could make sure that would happen was us.

Y/N didn't look bad in her red wig and tight-vested shirt, in fact, I would've taken her into the back and have my way with her right that second if I could've, and I briefly wondered how my blonde wig and glasses affected her. She glanced at me and winked as though she could read my mind.

The crowded bar smelled like old smokes, stale peanuts, and booze. I watched as Y/N mixed drinks with skills I didn't even know she possessed, and the idiot who was supposed to be a federal agent drank them down as he spoke with the hooker.

When Y/N was finished, she took a tray of drinks and walked away from the "couple."

"You look like you need a drink," a woman said, as she stepped into my line of sight and blocked my view of Y/N. Her breasts were all but falling out of her shirt, and the skirt she wore was so tight it looked as if she needed to piss when she walked.

"I'm fine." I lifted my glass to show her.

"Yes you are, sugar." She licked her lips.

However, her flirtations only last for a moment before Y/N was standing before her.

"Leg it babe, he's not on the market, and I'm the last woman you want to piss off," she said, a lot nicer than I'd hoped

"Leg it babe, he's not on the market, and I'm the last woman you want to piss off," she said, a lot nicer than I'd hoped. But I knew she was just trying to keep from causing a scene. Luckily the woman didn't bother fighting, and she left quickly and smartly.

"I leave you for a few minutes and you're already picking up strays," Y/N said, as she took a seat in front of me.

"Next time, don't leave me and we won't have a problem." I winked at her.

She rolled her eyes at me before she looked back at Agent Wooshik and his new friend. "How long will this take?" she asked knowing that the faster we got out of here, the better.

"Soon. He's about ready to jump her."

"And you know this how? Because he's leaning in?"

"Because I know the feeling."

She paused and looked to me. "Not in that wig."

"What? I think I look dashing as a blond!"

"You look like the man that mothers warn their daughters about, like a hot nerdy psycho. I'll keep mine on, but you'd better take yours off if you plan on coming near me later."