-SEVENTY FOUR-

TAEHYUNG'S POV

There had to be at least fifty people within the restaurant, all of whom were talking, laughing, and going about their business as though nothing could interrupt their special day. However, I was deaf to it all. I could see their mouths, filled with food, in some cases laughing outright. I knew they were there, but they didn't matter to me. Each step across the beige marbled floor led me closer and closer to him. I could feel my pulse quicken and my hands twitched with the need to strangle him. I wanted to rip his intestines out of his ass and shove them back down his throat.

His guards stepped aside, allowing me to come forth. Unbuttoning my coat, I kept my gloves on even as I sat in the last booth, right across from the scum who had killed my father.

Do not let your emotions take over, Taehyung. Y/N's voice rang out loudly in my head.

"Mr. Kim." He fought back surprise as he washed down a mouthful of his steak with a glass of red wine. "What can I help you with?"

I grinned and relaxed. "Have you ever seen The Princess Bride?"

"My time is valuable. I try not to waste it on movies, son." He grinned as he cut into his bloody steak.

"Shame. It's a classic, and I would know, I'm a movie enthusiast. My favorite character has to be Inigo Montoya whose father was murdered. He swears that when he when he finds his father's killer, the very first thing he would say is: 'My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.'"

"Really? And I assume that at the end of this fairytale, your hero murders his father's killer?"

"But of course. What good is a son that does not avenge his father?"

He snickered. "The son should have never gotten his father killed in the first place. Or better yet, the old fool shouldn't have retired. I've heard that it can be the death of some people."

My hand twitched.

"Kim, I'm trying to enjoy my lunch here. So why don't you get to your point. Or better yet, get on your knees. We both know you have no cards to play here. This terrorist plot of yours was cute. But you've just started to scratch the surface on what it truly means to fight me. It could have easily been that mutt of a son of yours, or your mother, or that whoring granddaughter of mine. She reminds me a little too much of her father for my liking." He was fishing for my anger, and one more comment like that would get it.

Easy, Taehyung. Don't let him derail you from your plan. I heard Y/N say in my mind.

Smiling politely in the face of stupidity and ignorance, I restrained myself from allowing him under my skin. It was only now that I truly understood how much effort it took to wait until the right moment.

Luckily, this was that moment.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, you killed my father....and, well, I think death is too good for you. Isn't that right, brother?!" I yelled the last part and at the snap of my fingers, Jin, along with seven of our men appeared. They were dressed in all black, with their faces covered, and their guns in hand.