-TWENTY FOUR-

Rolling my eyes, I went to the bathroom, and for what felt like the tenth time since waking up, my toes curled. I felt so typical, like a regular wife doing her spousal duties. I stripped down completely after I'd filled the tub with lukewarm water and added a small amount of the baby wash. I slid in and relaxed for a few minutes before I called Taehyung in.

"I'm ready whenever," I called out.

It took him only a moment to bring in Eunwoo who was now butt naked and wiggling in his arms. I looked up at Taehyung who was obviously trying not to stare at me.

"Are you sure we don't need like a floater or something—" He stopped talking, apparently giving up the fight with himself and leered openly at me.

"Come here, you," I said, as I reached up for Eunwoo. Placing him on my chest, I gently poured water onto his back.

Taehyung seemed to fall onto the tiles watching us both. He placed a hand into the tub, and on my knee. I moved Eunwoo onto my lap and smiled when Taehyung shifted, moving in just in case...it was cute.

When did I start using the word cute? Who the hell was I?

"I don't want him to be involved in any of the interviews," I told him.

He nodded. "Me neither. The last thing I want is him on display."

Eunwoo slapped his hands over the water.

"I guess we're agreed then." I laughed, as I gently rinsed off his head, whilst trying to keep the water out of his eyes.

"God, he's beautiful," Taehyung whispered, glancing up at me. "Like his mother."

"We only have an hour, Taehyung," I warned. "But thank you."

Pouting, he leaned over to kiss my head before he stood.

It took us more than an hour to finish the bath and get ready. But Taehyung and I didn't care. We were in a bubble, a very happy bubble. Eunwoo had been bathed, fed, and dressed, and was now resting in the middle of our bed.

I felt Taehyung come up behind me. He brushed my hair to the side and kissed the base of my neck before he zipped up my black and white dress.

"I want him baptized," I muttered as I leaned into him.

"On one condition."

What?

I turned to him, and saw him smirk at me before he took a knee and pulled out a small box from his coat pocket.

"Taehyung —"

"No. You aren't going to stop me from doing this, Mrs. Kim. You are not going on national television without a ring. So let me finish."