-FIFTY SEVEN-

NAMJOON'S POV

I watched her as she punched as hard as she could into his neck. He grabbed on to her arm, and pulled her up and over, until her body slammed onto the canvas of Taehyung's boxing ring. Crawling onto her side, she pushed herself up before she wiped the blood from her nose and regained her stance.

Jimin stared at her for a moment before he lifted his arms and took a couple of steps back. They circled each other, their eyes never wavering. Finally, she leaped forward, and he grabbed her waist, trying to stop her. However, she twisted herself, and wrapped her legs around his neck before she flipped him. They wrestled on the ground until I couldn't handle seeing him touch her any longer.

"Enough. Get the fuck off my wife," I said as calmly as I could while I walked towards the ring. They both looked at me, confused for a moment, but what pissed me off was the amused look that graced Jimin's face.

Without another word, he got up while Eunha remained on the ground, taking deep breaths.

"Thank you, Jimin," she said to him.

I watched as he nodded to us, and I followed his every move as he stepped out of the ring.

"Get ready, we're going to pay our guest a visit," I stated.

"I'll get right on it," he answered as he walked off.

Turning back to my wife, I saw that she still hadn't moved.

"You're being jealous for no reason, Joon."

"I'm not jealous, I just don't like watching my wife get beat on by any man."

She turned her head to me and gave me a small grin. "I had a fighting chance."

"He was holding back, believe me."

She looked so disheartened, that I want to kick myself. "Not that you weren't doing well, because you were. But Jimin has been doing this for decades. There were times you surprised us both, that leg thing you did was..."

Sexy.

"You do know that Jimin's gay, right?" she asked.

I was completely floored. My mouth opened as I tried to process the words she'd just said. "Did he tell you that?"

"No, but he doesn't need to. Seriously, you've never noticed? In situations like these even IQ of 148 can't come in handy."

"Noticed what?" I'd noticed nothing!

"Namjoon, he's never once had a girlfriend since we've know him—"

"Who has time for a girlfriend? He's busy, I barely have time to have a wife with all the shit Y/N and Taehyung have me doing."