-THIRTY SEVEN-

"You both are spoiling him. He can't sleep without you." Minho smiled as we walked into the living room of our mansion. Walking over to him, I took Eunwoo into my arms. He sucked on his pacifier before he rested his head against my chest.

"My father said you came to see him today?" Jisoo said as she stepped into the living with Jin.

"Yes we did. Did he tell you why?" Taehyung asked, as he took off his jacket and placed it on the couch.

Jisoo shook her head as Evelyn came into the living room with a tray of drinks.

"Why didn't you say you were going to see him? I would've liked to have seen my father and not be stuck here waiting for your orders," Jisoo snapped.

"Jisoo," Jin whispered, as he pulled her arm.

"No. We were dragged across the country, kept completely in the dark, watching your child as you both—"

"Jisoo, enough, now," Jin snapped. But she didn't listen. Instead she pulled her hand from his and stomped back to what I could only guess was her room. Jin looked hurt and tired. He was on the edge...but why? Was Taehyung right? Was he the mole or was he just losing it?

"What's wrong with her?" Minho asked.

Jin didn't answer him, instead he looked to Taehyung. "Do you need anything?"

"Yes, you and I will be going for a run in the morning," Taehyung answered.

I wasn't sure what he was thinking.

Jin nodded, wished us all a good night, and then turned to follow his wife.

"Well, do we get to know what you both have been doing all day? We just got here and you disappeared," Evelyn said as she sipped on her margarita.

Taking Eunwoo away from the alcohol, I walked around the teal and white couch and turned on the flat screen. Sitting with Eunwoo, I rocked him in my arms as the breaking news came on.

"Good evening, I'm Hwang Soomin. At this hour, district police have ascended on the Sakura Inn here at 1325 Seoul Ave just miles away from the Blue house. WPLK is coming to you first with this breaking news. Our sources tell us that senior Agent Lim Wooshik of the FBI has been taken into custody for the murder of an unknown woman who was stabbed several times. Also found in the room; over five hundred thousand dollars worth of cocaine and heroin. Our sources also tell us that Agent Lim Wooshik has been undercover for the last six years, trying to cut off the supply of drugs from Mexico. However, it looks like he, as so many other undercover agents, got lost in the life. This is a developing story and we will continue to keep you updated as we get more information."

"I take that back, I don't want to know what you've been up to. Good night," Evelyn said with half a smile before she stood up and turned in.

"I'll be right up." Minho kissed her cheek before he took a seat in the armchair opposite me.