-FIFTY SIX-

"Without being too obvious on the matter, find a way to make it clear that the man running things is the director," I added as well. We were setting fire to Doeun's own personal world.

Reaching for the intercom, he called in his Chief of Staff, and his former political strategist, Mina. As she stepped in, she looked over to us and sighed.

"So I'm guessing we're not putting out a statement?" she asked.

"No, you are. Mr. President, please fill her in," I said, already heading towards the door.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You're on speaker, Joon," I said as Suho drove us into town. I wasn't a fan of this place; it had nothing on our home, and I found myself missing the smog, the wind, the buildings that touched the sky, and everything else that made Seoul great.

"You had us kidnap a federal agent, but not kill her. With all due respect, what the bloody fuck, Taehyung?"

Rolling my eyes, I rested into the leather seat.

"Where's the trust, brother?"

"Chained to the wall in the basement of an old steel mill," he replied.

"Has she said anything?" Y/N questioned him.

"No, but I wasn't aware that she knew anything of importance."

"There's no harm in asking."

I gave her a look.

"Well, there is a harm, but not to us and that's all that matters. She's FBI not CIA, which unfortunately for her means that she isn't trained to endure the same type of torture," she clarified.

But I did want Intel. "I want her to give us a layout of the Federal building, all the ins and outs, and every secret entrance she can think of. In fact, hold on, Namjoon..." I said to him as I pressed hold. "Suho. Jihan."

Nodding, they placed their earplugs in.

"What are you thinking?" Y/N eyed me carefully as a plan formed clearly in my mind.

"When you came home, you said there are only two wars that Koreans care about: the war on drugs—"

"And the war on terror. What's your point?"

"If you stop interrupting me I can tell you." I glared at her and she crossed her arms. "What if we gave them terror? It won't be anything major, we'll just have our agent say that she has been kidnapped by what appears to be a homegrown terrorist. The media will go crazy, Doeun will have no choice but to spend every moment either dealing with the press, or trying to save her."

Her mind was turning as she reached over to take Namjoon off hold. "Namjoon, has she seen your face?"